PDA

View Full Version : "Present"

joeywpb
02-21-2002, 11:54 AM
I am just answering roll call for day one. I was on the DL last year(like half the team), but I am ready(more like stoked) for this season. Most of you remember me from 2000, and for the rest of you(I am glad your here). I just upgraded to DSL(it only took like forever), but going online is now bearable. I lost my Directv last season(I really dropped the ball last year), so I am stuck w/John+Ed. I could sit here and tell you what I think this season is going to be like, but we all know to "buckle up", and keep your hands inside the car at all times. I hope everyone is doing well, and came ready to play. I remember my first posts ever-I kept trademarking(these kids can play). That must have been really annoying, but to my credit I was only speaking the truth(division title). I did stick w/ my plan B-("GO SOX"). It will take me a while 'till I get use to all the tags, since we have last spoke I have been in school only working w/ computers, and should be able to hold my own. I would like to know who is renting my PTC title-I would like that back ASAP.-"GO SOX"-I like blinked, and were getting another shot at this. People who think baseball players are the weakest of the 4 major sports are NUTS. They work more days that your average teachers. Thats why I give Cal all the credit in the world(day in and out). I never in a million years thought I would be cheering "YOU BASTARDS"-for killing kenny(lofton). Sorry for writing a book. Good Luck, and Play Ball. We get to long ball JB in seattle are first series(my money says he starts game 3 of the series). I told you I can't wait. I am going to go see (slow)swingelton and dyce next week(I get to see the mets,cards,baltimore,expos, and like 2 more teams). This all within 20 minustes from my house. You would be happy too (If your closest MLB team is the Marlins-talk about one hit wonders). I will be traveling to Hotlanta(should be a FUN series). I am stopping now-FINALLY-Good Day-I said good day!

bjmarte
02-21-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by joeywpb
I am just answering roll call for day one. I was on the DL last year(like half the team), but I am ready(more like stoked) for this season. Most of you remember me from 2000, and for the rest of you(I am glad your here). I just upgraded to DSL(it only took like forever), but going online is now bearable. I lost my Directv last season(I really dropped the ball last year), so I am stuck w/John+Ed. I could sit here and tell you what I think this season is going to be like, but we all know to "buckle up", and keep your hands inside the car at all times. I hope everyone is doing well, and came ready to play. I remember my first posts ever-I kept trademarking(these kids can play). That must have been really annoying, but to my credit I was only speaking the truth(division title). I did stick w/ my plan B-("GO SOX"). It will take me a while 'till I get use to all the tags, since we have last spoke I have been in school only working w/ computers, and should be able to hold my own. I would like to know who is renting my PTC title-I would like that back ASAP.-"GO SOX"-I like blinked, and were getting another shot at this. People who think baseball players are the weakest of the 4 major sports are NUTS. They work more days that your average teachers. Thats why I give Cal all the credit in the world(day in and out). I never in a million years thought I would be cheering "YOU BASTARDS"-for killing kenny(lofton). Sorry for writing a book. Good Luck, and Play Ball. We get to long ball JB in seattle are first series(my money says he starts game 3 of the series). I told you I can't wait. I am going to go see (slow)swingelton and dyce next week(I get to see the mets,cards,baltimore,expos, and like 2 more teams). This all within 20 minustes from my house. You would be happy too (If your closest MLB team is the Marlins-talk about one hit wonders). I will be traveling to Hotlanta(should be a FUN series). I am stopping now-FINALLY-Good Day-I said good day!

I don't want to pick a fight your first post back but...

Watch how you pick on teachers, there may be some that suck but alot of them put in more work during the school year than I do all year (ok so that is not saying much) and defenetly more than any baseball player.

FarWestChicago
02-21-2002, 12:34 PM
I am just answering roll call for day one.Damn, Joey. It's been a long time. It's good to see you around! :smile:

joeywpb
02-21-2002, 12:54 PM
You misunderstood what I was saying(teachers). I am technically a "teacher" I teach mircosoft office applications to people collecting unemployment(work program). I was stating on just how hard they work. Anywho- Its good to be back, but I must go now(bronze medal match in womens curling-how sad), but "GO USA"+"GO SOX"!!

PaleHoseGeorge
02-21-2002, 01:07 PM
Welcome back, Joey. Do you plan on winning this season's Pick to Click Contest? I'm assuming you spent your 2000 season winnings a long time ago!

:gulp:

joeywpb
02-21-2002, 01:17 PM
I have already spent this years winnings. I have been on fire in all of me leagues(and with real $$$). I say this years winner(me) gets a Keg-o-Beer. Payable at the hyatt next Feb. Suite #2002. We will wrap it in 2002 World Series Champs bumperstickers. If anyone wants curling score updates keep me posted-"GO USA"+"GO SOX"-Kenny will be my sleeper in all fantasy drafts-lets just say I have NEVER had him on any one teamk-ever. If he is in a sox jersey is now moved up to respectablity, and I do expect HUGE things from him.

RichH55
02-21-2002, 02:13 PM
I have already spent this years winnings. I have been on fire in all of me leagues(and with real $$$). I say this years winner(me) gets a Keg-o-Beer. Payable at the hyatt next Feb. Suite #2002. We will wrap it in 2002 World Series Champs bumperstickers. If anyone wants curling score updates keep me posted-"GO USA"+"GO SOX"-Kenny will be my sleeper in all fantasy drafts-lets just say I have NEVER had him on any one teamk-ever. If he is in a sox jersey is now moved up to respectablity, and I do expect HUGE things from him.

Hey just remember i wasn't in it then...and with my All Royce-All the Time picking Strategy how can I lose? To steal a line...I think I just vomitted in my mouth....

CLR01
02-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Welcome back joey.

the current holder of the PTC crown is Jjav829.

CLR01
02-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by RichH55

Hey just remember i wasn't in it then...and with my All Royce-All the Time picking Strategy how can I lose? To steal a line...I think I just vomitted in my mouth....

You all seem to think you have a shot but just remember the season winner will be decided by opening day. It is all about under the table handshakes and money transfers, much like figure skating.

RichH55
02-21-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

You all seem to think you have a shot but just remember the season winner will be decided by opening day. It is all about under the table handshakes and money transfers, much like figure skating.

Sweet....I'm a natural for the figure skating...my tutuu shows my ass and everything!.....I've said too much........

CLR01
02-21-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by RichH55

Sweet....I'm a natural for the figure skating...my tutuu shows my ass and everything!.....I've said too much........

:chunks

RichH55
02-21-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

:chunks

Is someone jealous they don't have the legs for it?!?!?

WinningUgly!
02-21-2002, 10:38 PM

You made up for lost time with that post! I had to use a bookmarker on that thing! :D: Anyway, welcome back Joe :gulp: