PDA

View Full Version : Today's Game on FOX

markopat
08-12-2006, 12:30 PM
AGAIN...on the west coast, we get the Dodgers and the friggin Giants at 12:30!

WHO CARES!

Damn I despise FOX! It does look as though we "may" get the MLB-TV broadcast though...And thank goodness for my homies in the WSI Chat!

Go GO SOX!!!! Get them Tiggers!

Railsplitter
08-12-2006, 12:45 PM
These are REGIONAL broadcasts, not national ones. It's like with football. Cowbys-Cardinals will be in the southwest, Bears-Packers in the midwest.

08-12-2006, 12:46 PM
These are REGIONAL broadcasts, not national ones. It's like with football. Cowbys-Cardinals will be in the southwest, Bears-Packers in the midwest.

Yes I agree with you on this, BUT if you own Extra Innings or mlb.tv or have access to both as I do (friend had mlb.tv) you should be able to enjoy the game today.

StepsInSC
08-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Yes I agree with you on this, BUT if you own Extra Innings or mlb.tv or have access to both as I do (friend had mlb.tv) you should be able to enjoy the game today.

My mlb.tv is blacked out even though the regional broadcast here is NYY-LAA. :angry: :angry:

HawkDJ
08-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Lucky me. Here in Connecticut we get BOTH the Red Sox- Orioles and the Yankees- Angels (on two Fox channels) and no White Sox on mlb.tv.

GregoryEtc
08-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Maybe you should all be thankful you don't have to listen to Kenny Albert and Lou Piniella. Ugh.

BigPapaPump
08-12-2006, 02:12 PM
At least you all get to watch the game, I have to listen to Singleton on MLB Gameday Audio here at work.:(: