PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in Sox ring tones or wall papers ?

OzzyTrain
08-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Figured I would give back to the people, here is one I made, took out all the pass so it sounds better, could put fades into them as well.

http://www.geocities.com/whitesox7654/SoxTheme.mp3

Right click save as, you might even have to copy and paste.

Garland_IS_God
08-11-2006, 06:26 PM
The link doesnt work

OzzyTrain
08-11-2006, 07:19 PM
The link doesnt work

Copy and paste, works fine.

Erik The Red
08-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Copy and paste, works fine. No, it doesn't.

"The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later."

OzzyTrain
08-11-2006, 07:36 PM
No, it doesn't.

"The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later."

Thats because a lot of people that looked at this thread, downloaded it and never replied. Geocities sucks, if anyone can point me to a site that host mp3 I'll get it back up asap

realflava23
08-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Try http://www.yousendit.com/.

OzzyTrain
08-11-2006, 09:14 PM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BD457E1B5FD0DFA1&rcpt=90blackcrx@gmail.com

grinderrule#1
08-11-2006, 10:44 PM
if anyone is interested in the full version its under "wheel of fourtune" in Pirates of the Caribian soundtrack if u have BearShare, LimeWire, etc

35th&Shields
08-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Anyone know where I can legally download an MP3 of "Let's Go Go Go White Sox?" It's here on the site in RealAudio format and I'd like to be able to get it onto my iPod. If anyone knows where a legal download is or how to legally convert it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

BigPapaPump
08-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Worked for me! As soon as I get the bluetooth working on this computer I'm gonna put that on my phone. Thanks:bandance:

Definetly would like to have a legal download of "lets Go Go Go White Sox". :D:

mcg
08-12-2006, 11:36 AM
In regards to the legal downloads. I downloaded the songs from WSI and then burned a CD from Real Player (or whatever their player is called). Once you have the music on a CD you can open it in iTunes.

I'm sure there's a more efficient way of doing it but that's the only way I could figure out.

OzzyTrain
08-12-2006, 05:06 PM
if anyone is interested in the full version its under "wheel of fourtune" in Pirates of the Caribian soundtrack if u have BearShare, LimeWire, etc

You have to watch out though if you put it on the phone, if not filtered you can blow the speaker. I have the lets go go white sox, if anyone wants it made into a ring tone I can do so.

cws05champ
08-12-2006, 10:13 PM
In regards to the legal downloads. I downloaded the songs from WSI and then burned a CD from Real Player (or whatever their player is called). Once you have the music on a CD you can open it in iTunes.

I'm sure there's a more efficient way of doing it but that's the only way I could figure out.

That's the only way to get around the DMR software encrypted on the Real media or windows media.