PDA

View Full Version : She Was Irritating!

Steelrod
08-11-2006, 05:55 AM
The main reason I'm glad we won last night was not the Sox, but rather that it shut up that irritating woman who the tv microphone was picking up all last night, with her "oh Yea" on every Yankee plus. Have a nice flight back.

Kogs35
08-11-2006, 06:42 AM
The main reason I'm glad we won last night was not the Sox, but rather that it shut up that irritating woman who the tv microphone was picking up all last night, with her "oh Yea" on every Yankee plus. Have a nice flight back.

u mean the annoying kim jones from yes?

stl_sox_fan
08-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Was that the same annoying voice I heard cackling/laughing during Wednesday's game? I can only hope she was a Yankees fan.

Sad
08-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Was that the same annoying voice I heard cackling/laughing during Wednesday's game? I can only hope she was a Yankees fan.

that's the same thing I was wondering...
thought I heard her both nights... what the hell was she laughing at?:?:

*blech*
good riddance :mad:

Steelrod
08-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Probably not Jeter, but I was!

stl_sox_fan
08-11-2006, 08:31 AM
that's the same thing I was wondering...
thought I heard her both nights... what the hell was she laughing at?:?:

*blech*
good riddance :mad:

It sounded like she was caught in between two people engaged in "Heeeyyyy"....."Hoooooo".....
We can put a man on the moon but we can't filter out background noise?

roylestillman
08-11-2006, 08:56 AM
Its a simple solution: Have two crowd mic's. When you get the annoying "Wooooo-er" switch to the other one. Its Comcastic.

thomas35forever
08-11-2006, 12:36 PM
She reminded me of that heckler in Tampa Bay when AJ came to the plate this year. Anyone else think of that?

Chicken Dinner
08-11-2006, 12:42 PM
hot Dogs.........hot Dogs

TomParrish79
08-11-2006, 12:57 PM

I always hear that during the games I am watching on tv...and it always makes me hungry

IowaHawksFan1
08-11-2006, 01:05 PM
I always hear that during the games I am watching on tv...and it always makes me hungry

That's intentional...it's Kosher and their subliminal advertising...

paciorek1983
08-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Where is that mcrophone anyway? so many times I end up hearing annoying people. Turn the thing off!!

SOXSINCE'70
08-11-2006, 04:48 PM

No,it's more like "HOT DAWWWWWGS!!!HOT DAWWWWWGS!!!"
You can hear him coming 5 miles away with that voice.
My favorite was the vendor who hawked "MILLER LIIIIIIIIITE!!":D:

Foulke You
08-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Haha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one annoyed by that woman! She definitely was there both Wed and Thursday's game. The whole friggin' game "C'mon <insert Yankee player here>!" and a very sneering "YEAH!!!" everytime the Yankees did something good. I hope she got the business from Sox fans on her way out of the park. :cool:

StockdaleForVeep
08-11-2006, 07:28 PM
She reminded me of that heckler in Tampa Bay when AJ came to the plate this year. Anyone else think of that?

Ditto, i wish i was at that game so i could chew that dude out. Hell, even if i dislike tampa and rootin against, i wouldnt create a garbage environment like that jag bag

OzzyTrain
08-11-2006, 07:54 PM
hahaa someone made a thread about her. She was annoying

qpropaganda
08-11-2006, 08:14 PM
No,it's more like "HOT DAWWWWWGS!!!HOT DAWWWWWGS!!!"
You can hear him coming 5 miles away with that voice.
My favorite was the vendor who hawked "MILLER LIIIIIIIIITE!!":D:

with my mom's boss being a sox boardmember while I was growing up, I got to become familiar with both of those vendors...the bispecled hotdog guy has a bullhorn for a voice while the MILLER LIIIIITE dude was completely nuts...the miller guy will do pushups & chant the "1-2-3-4...I LOVE THE MARINE CORPS" if a higher ranking marine asks him to do it...actually haven't seen the miller guy this year, hope he's okay somewhere...

OzzyTrain
08-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Anyone hear the crickets tonight being picked up by the center field mic ?

chisoxfanatic
08-11-2006, 10:14 PM
the miller guy will do pushups & chant the "1-2-3-4...I LOVE THE MARINE CORPS" if a higher ranking marine asks him to do it...actually haven't seen the miller guy this year, hope he's okay somewhere...

I've seen him plenty of times this year; however, I haven't seen (or heard) him since the All Star Break! I too am wondering what happened to the guy.

batmanZoSo
08-11-2006, 11:12 PM
I don't know, it's a small price to pay for the many classics you hear from time to time.

ChetChat
08-11-2006, 11:18 PM
I think she was sitting in front of me in section 128 Thursday night. She also kept yelling "Moose"... Based on the her moose like proportions, I believe it was a mating call...