"I couldn't have done it without your fielding A-Rod!"

Paulwny
08-09-2006, 12:32 PM
:dye:

"I couldn't have done it without your fielding A-Rod!"

He also couldn't have done it without Jenks clutch pitching performance. :D:

Scottiehaswheels
08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
He also couldn't have done it without Jenks clutch pitching performance. :D:Or my :walnuts lil shot off one of the best closers in history

ode to veeck
08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
He also couldn't have done it without Jenks clutch pitching performance. :D:

Lot's of honorable mention heroics last night: Jenks big outs in three straight innings and at least two pressure situations (guy on 3rd one out, guy on 2nd one out), Iguchi's ripper, Paulie's clutch HR on Rivera, Thome's walk on a close pitch on a full count, etc.

maurice
08-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Or my :walnuts lil shot off one of the best closers in history

. . . which wouldn't have been necessary if you didn't GIDP with a runner on 3B and 1 out.
You also failed to advance the runners on 1B and 2B with no outs, but JD bailed you out.

OTOH, I'm ecstatic that you're trying to hit the ball to RF. Please keep it up.

Scottiehaswheels
08-09-2006, 01:38 PM
. . . which wouldn't have been necessary if you didn't GIDP with a runner on 3B and 1 out.
You also failed to advance the runners on 1B and 2B with no outs, but JD bailed you out.

OTOH, I'm ecstatic that you're trying to hit the ball to RF. Please keep it up.:walnuts yeah yeah rain on my PTC parade... I don't know why I'm even arguing... I picked AJ.. LOL

Mr. White Sox
08-09-2006, 01:53 PM
:walnuts yeah yeah rain on my PTC parade... I don't know why I'm even arguing... I picked AJ.. LOL

Paulie picked AJ?
Moron!

Everyone look at my two PTCs for yesterday! It's like I'm clairvoyant(sp?)!