PDA

View Full Version : Any one ever e-mail Ozzie

lakeviewsoxfan
08-09-2006, 10:57 AM
I just did!!

Ozzie,
First and foremost Thank you for bringing the Chicago White Sox back where they belong you are just what this game needs right now honesty with all the **** going on with steroids and other bull**** you have personally brought back clarity to as game that sorely needed it. You are the manager of the CWS and as the manager you make the calls on who plays on a day to day basis, alot of people have criticized alot of your moves I for one have only 1 (yeah I know opinions are like *******s everyone has one!) Please stop playing Mackowiak in CF!!!!! He is a great great utility guy when he plays the corner OF spots or 3B but he is just plain bad in CF. On many of occasions this year he has cost the team outs and allowed big innings because he is not CF!! Anyway just my 2 cents good luck with the rest of the season. And once again Thank you for telling it like it is..
Regards,
Brian

P.S.
Whatever happened to the restaurant that was proposed with your name attached to it in Orland Park like 10-15 years ago???

Whadda guys think??

Scottiehaswheels
08-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I should send him one asking why he's always giving me dirty looks when I roadtrip....

salty99
08-09-2006, 11:02 AM
I should send him one asking why he's always giving me dirty looks when I roadtrip....

maybe he doesn't like stalkers :D:

nysox35
08-09-2006, 11:18 AM
I just did!!

Ozzie,
First and foremost Thank you for bringing the Chicago White Sox back where they belong you are just what this game needs right now honesty with all the **** going on with steroids and other bull**** you have personally brought back clarity to as game that sorely needed it. You are the manager of the CWS and as the manager you make the calls on who plays on a day to day basis, alot of people have criticized alot of your moves I for one have only 1 (yeah I know opinions are like *******s everyone has one!) Please stop playing Mackowiak in CF!!!!! He is a great great utility guy when he plays the corner OF spots or 3B but he is just plain bad in CF. On many of occasions this year he has cost the team outs and allowed big innings because he is not CF!! Anyway just my 2 cents good luck with the rest of the season. And once again Thank you for telling it like it is..
Regards,
Brian

P.S.
Whatever happened to the restaurant that was proposed with your name attached to it in Orland Park like 10-15 years ago???

Whadda guys think??

Dear Lakeviewsoxfan,

Dank yoo for supporting me and da too tousand seeks cheecahgoe whyesox. We ga a reel goo club w a lotta talent. Jus remember, I make thee damn lineup. I can't play anderson everyday and dis keed mackowiak is giving something to the team.
Deez kids like thome and dye are taking us all the way.

See yoo in October,

Ozzie

lakeviewsoxfan
08-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Dear Lakeviewsoxfan,

Dank yoo for supporting me and da too tousand seeks cheecahgoe whyesox. We ga a reel goo club w a lotta talent. Jus remember, I make thee damn lineup. I can't play anderson everyday and dis keed mackowiak is giving something to the team.

See yoo in October,

Ozzie:roflmao: :roflmao:

Scottiehaswheels
08-09-2006, 11:28 AM
maybe he doesn't like stalkers :D:LOL hey man I can't help it if I like to sit as close to the dugout as possible on my roadtrips... Best seats in the house usually... Although I kinda wonder if it goes back to that road trip to KC last year... hmmmm

BainesHOF
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
A month ago at an autograph appearance at a liquor store, I asked Ozzie if it was time to start playing Anderson all the time. "He already plays almost every game," Ozzie replied. I said, "Yeah, but everytime Mackowiak plays he hurts us with his defense." There was silence after that.

I'm not a big fan of Anderson at all. But he's the only real center fielder we have on the roster and it's essential we have him out there for his defense. Mackowiak screws up way too much on defense. It's a shame Ozzie keeps putting him out there. It's also too bad Anderson's bat is so weak that Ozzie has to consider Mackowiak out there. In my opinion, the only hole Kenny Williams didn't address was finding a true backup center fielder. Center field has been a major problem one way or the other all season.

Sargeant79
08-09-2006, 12:11 PM
But he's the only real center fielder we have on the roster and it's essential we have him out there for his defense. Mackowiak screws up way too much on defense. It's a shame Ozzie keeps putting him out there.

Amen.

I was just saying the same thing before last night's game and sure enough, the very first play was the one where Mackowiak couldn't come up with a Johnny Damon flyball. Of course, Damon eventually scored.

Not that Mackowiak didn't hustle and almost come up with a great catch, but Anderson wouldn't have even had to dive for it. His reads on the ball are much better and he's faster.

Although I have to disagree with you as far as Anderson's bat being so weak that it necessitates putting Mackowiak in...I don't have the stats in front of me, but isn't Anderson hitting around .300 in the last month or so? Early in the year, sitting him made sense. It stopped making sense once BA started coming around.

my5thbench
08-09-2006, 12:46 PM
I love seeing Brian out in center field...I'm willing to wait on his bat considering how well the team is scoring as is

Scottzilla
08-09-2006, 12:55 PM
am i the only person who doesnt have ozzies email?

SOXandILLINI
08-09-2006, 02:01 PM
i'm sure if i had ozzie's email addy, he would already have me filtered as spam.

kevin57
08-09-2006, 02:06 PM
I've emailed him a couple of times offering my services :tongue: ... never heard back from him.

cgaudin
08-09-2006, 02:36 PM
I love seeing Brian out in center field...I'm willing to wait on his bat considering how well the team is scoring as is

You must be watching a different team than the rest of us.

cgaudin
08-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Dear Lakeviewsoxfan,

See yoo in October,

Ozzie

Ozzie solamente responde en Espanol, moron!

I want Mags back
08-09-2006, 02:58 PM
am i the only person who doesnt have ozzies email?
ozzieguillen13@yahoo.com

i have it. Ive never used it though

nysox35
08-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Ozzie solamente responde en Espanol, moron!

Not sure if your post is, but mine was a joke...

Deuce
08-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I just sent him an email. I'm sure he won't respond, but if he does, I'll post it.

Deuce

cgaudin
08-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Not sure if your post is, but mine was a joke...

Don't sweat it, Chief. I have to record his interviews on my DVR just so I can decipher what the hell he's saying half the time. I'd rather he spoke spanish, cause it sure ain't English what comes outta his piehole.

cgaudin
08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Dear Lakeviewsoxfan,

See yoo in October,

Ozzie

You got it all wrong, dude. It's suppourten not supporting, cloe not club. talen not talent, and sunthin not something. Get it right, bro.

nysox35
08-09-2006, 04:06 PM
You got it all wrong, dude. It's suppourten not supporting, cloe not club. talen not talent, and sunthin not something. Get it right, bro.

haha, my bad, my spanglish needs work.
Actually, calling Ozzie's language "Spanglish" is probably giving him way too much credit... :D:

soxwon
08-09-2006, 04:45 PM
i email kenny williams all the time
never a reply back LOL

SouthSide_HitMen
08-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Anyone email Brooks before? :)

soxwon
08-09-2006, 06:07 PM

ive emailed brooks a few times and he does reply back.

RadioheadRocks
08-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Jason Smith (dillweed from "All Night on ESPN Radio") sent Ozzie an email shortly after his email address was made public in that news article last month. He even made a big deal about this on his show and compiled a whole laundry list of questions for Ozzie from on-air callers; sometime last week he mentioned that it had been 20 something days since he emailed Ozzie and believe it or not he's still expecting him to respond!!!

Andy T Clown
08-09-2006, 09:43 PM
P.S.

Whadda guys think??[/quote]

Comming soon....
Ozzie Guillen's Legends!

The sign was on 159th st. for years. I think there is a car dealership there now. Does anyone remember the Rajin Cajun restaraunts Ozzie owned with Ron Schuler?

I e-mailed Ozzie around the holidays. No reply.

TornLabrum
08-09-2006, 10:48 PM

I email Brooks every so often, and I did so today to confirm that he was coming to the WCSF luncheon Friday. He emailed me back within fifteen minutes.

TornLabrum
08-09-2006, 10:49 PM
P.S.

Whadda guys think??
Comming soon....
Ozzie Guillen's Legends!

The sign was on 159th st. for years. I think there is a car dealership there now. Does anyone remember the Rajin Cajun restaraunts Ozzie owned with Ron Schuler?

I e-mailed Ozzie around the holidays. No reply.[/quote]

From what I've heard he doesn't reply to emails. His expertise with computers, I think, is comparable to mine with automobile engines.

Scottzilla
08-10-2006, 10:57 AM
if this is his actual email i will email him just to say thank you for last year. then i'll ask for free tickets.