PDA

View Full Version : Need Sox Fan I.D.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-19-2002, 10:37 PM
Can someone help me identify the Sox Fan in the pictures with RedPinStripes and CubsF'nBlow? I'll add his name in the captions of the pictures on the main page.

Thanx.

Daver
02-19-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Can someone help me identify the Sox Fan in the pictures with RedPinStripes and CubsF'nBlow? I'll add his name in the captions of the pictures on the main page.

Thanx.

You can insert Guido PHG,both RPS and he would get a kick out of it.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-19-2002, 11:00 PM
Is Guido his name, or is this a joke? I guess this whole thing is a joke so I don't really care either way.

I've got a cousin named Guido, BTW.

Daver
02-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Is Guido his name, or is this a joke? I guess this whole thing is a joke so I don't really care either way.

I've got a cousin named Guido, BTW.

Guido is his nickname,I have met him and he would get a laugh out of the whole thing.

CubKilla
02-19-2002, 11:09 PM
LOL. Guido is cool. But if you want to use his real name, use Mike W. He'd be registered on this site if his cheap a$$ would go out and buy a computer.

Daver
02-19-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by CubsF'nBlow
LOL. Guido is cool. But if you want to use his real name, use Mike W. He'd be registered on this site if his cheap a$$ would go out and buy a computer.

I didn't want to bring that up.Guido get a computer.

RedPinStripes
02-20-2002, 06:41 AM
Guido would be easier since all 3 of us are named Mike lol Yeah, he is a cheap ass. He only spends money on beer and Sox games.
He claims he's buying a computer soon.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-20-2002, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Guido would be easier since all 3 of us are named Mike lol Yeah, he is a cheap ass. He only spends money on beer and Sox games.
He claims he's buying a computer soon.

LOL! Beer and Sox games? The man has his priorities straight! I'll get it fixed.

BTW, besides having a cousin named Guido, my godfather's name is Guido, and I went to school in Chicago Heights with a guy named Joe DiMaggio.

Honest injun.

:gulp:

RedPinStripes
02-20-2002, 08:56 AM

LOL! Beer and Sox games? The man has his priorities straight! I'll get it fixed.

BTW, besides having a cousin named Guido, my godfather's name is Guido, and I went to school in Chicago Heights with a guy named Joe DiMaggio.

Honest injun.

:gulp:

That's part of our joking name with him. He's the proud Italian so we just call him Guido so all 3 of us don't turn around. Yeah..... Confused and cheap he is, but he has his priorities straight. lol

FarWestChicago
02-20-2002, 12:52 PM

Honest injun.

:gulp: How many Vito's do you know? :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
02-20-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
How many Vito's do you know? :smile:

None, except a man who lived a block north of us named Vito Bava. We got a lot of phone calls for Vito from people confused over the last name. He used to work in the Secretary of State's office, Department of Motor Vehicles. Hmm...

I did name my parakeet Vito. The other one was named Fredo. They both have flown off to their great reward many years ago.

:)