PDA

View Full Version : Will the Sox get some love on WGN tonight?

MaggPipes
02-19-2002, 09:18 PM
We will find out in a few seconds, just a heads up to you out of towners like me...

MaggPipes
02-19-2002, 10:00 PM
To recap:

They talked to burly on his great season last year,

Lofton showed up today

Thomas fudged on his 2 days early promise

I saw butter actually throw a pitch

talked about there not being any fighting in camp this year

spread out

that is about it.....oh yeah....Ritchie looks a little different on Tv than he did in those tag pics i have seen.

Chisox_cali
02-19-2002, 10:03 PM
I swear to God my Cable provider is the ONLY one in SoCal that doesn't have WGN. I have 900 freakin channels! No WGN :angry:

Daver
02-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
I swear to God my Cable provider is the ONLY one in SoCal that doesn't have WGN. I have 900 freakin channels! No WGN :angry:

I would suggest explosives.They make a great attention getter.

Pete_SSAC
02-19-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Go with Directv if you can. They have the WGN SUperstation on it.

Me, I have two WGNs. I'm a greedy greedy bastard.

If you can't afford dish, like Daver said. Make things go boom.

- Pete

Huisj
02-19-2002, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I'm mad too. At my home in Lansing, MI, our cable has ALWAYS had WGN, as a part of even just the basic old cable package. But then I go to Grand Rapids for college, and here (which is closer to Chicago, and where there are a lot of Chicago area people too) there is no WGN in the cable system at all. It blows.

OfficerKarkovice
02-19-2002, 10:35 PM
Yeah we get WGN on cable here in St. Paul, MN.

Pete_SSAC
02-19-2002, 10:38 PM
Ironicly, WGN just blew up.

*looks over at daver*

Oh, and Ironiocly they just fixed it.

- Pete

CubKilla
02-19-2002, 11:13 PM
I thought WGN being a Superstation meant anyone with cable receives it's signal. Learn something new everyday.

Huisj
02-20-2002, 09:10 AM
Guess it depends now on what company has a monopoly on the cable in your area. I always thought that too, that everyone would get it with cable. I get TBS, why not WGN?

moochpuppy
02-20-2002, 09:18 AM
F*** cable! Buy a dish!

At least when the Sox aren't on GN, I still get to see them here in Minneapolis when they play the Twinkies.