PDA

View Full Version : Willie Harris reports to camp


cheeses_h_rice
02-19-2002, 06:48 PM
I saw a feature on the ABC7 news briefly interviewing Willie Harris, who reported to camp today (early, I'm assuming). He actually didn't seem all that positive -- he just seemed a bit put off that he didn't know what his role was going to be, or where he'd be playing this year. He seemed resigned that he didn't have much control over his fate. The guy didn't crack a smile. When asked if he was happy with the trade, he actually had to pause for a bit, and then almost grudgingly said he was happier to be with the Sox than the O's.

Jeesh. Nice attitude. He and Buddy Lee should get along fine, at this rate...

Daver
02-19-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice


Jeesh. Nice attitude. He and Buddy Lee should get along fine, at this rate...

It's one big happy fam........................Aw forget it.

Jerry_Manuel
02-19-2002, 06:52 PM
Palmer said we got Harris for "Ken" Singleton.

He doesn't have a chance of making the team, so I can see why he's in a poor mood.

cheeses_h_rice
02-19-2002, 06:56 PM
Well, (wink, wink) didn't JM say that Harris had a shot at making the lineup if he had a great spring, or something to that effect?

Jerry_Manuel
02-19-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Well, (wink, wink) didn't JM say that Harris had a shot at making the lineup if he had a great spring, or something to that effect?

Palmer also said that Manuel thinks Harris has the versatility to make the team.

Where have we heard that before?

duke of dorwood
02-19-2002, 09:58 PM
Brad Palmer-wouldn't be on the air in any other city.

:graff

More versatile than I ?

Pete_SSAC
02-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Brad Palmer-wouldn't be on the air in any other city.

:graff

More versatile than I ?

:versatile
"What!?! All you @ssholes calling yourselves versatile! I'll take you all on!"

- Pete