PDA

View Full Version : Where are Karko and Nomads?

Aggravated Bob
02-18-2002, 06:43 PM
Where are my AOL boys on this message board????? Kark, Rob, Hal..where are you?

FarWestChicago
02-18-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Aggravated Bob
Where are my AOL boys on this message board????? Kark, Rob, Hal..where are you? They're you're boys. You tell us. :smile:

And Welcome to WSI, AB! :gulp:

OfficerKarkovice
02-18-2002, 06:52 PM

What's up Bob...and sorry but I techinically am only on AOL when I am at home (from college). Right now I am working with our ethernet network connection at school which is nice...but hey it's good to have you aboard.

FarWestChicago
02-18-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

What's up Bob...and sorry but I techinically am only on AOL when I am at home (from college). Right now I am working with our ethernet network connection at school which is nice...but hey it's good to have you aboard. Oh, I didn't know he meant our Kark. :smile:

Daver
02-18-2002, 06:54 PM

Is this the same Aggravated White Sox fan Bob that I hear on WSCR sometimes in the early AM?

OfficerKarkovice
02-18-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Oh, I didn't know he meant our Kark. :smile:

To tell you the truth I dont know if he did either but I figure better to reply and be wrong then just ignore him and give him the impression that we were all unfriendly...see I am always thinking West.

FarWestChicago
02-18-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

To tell you the truth I dont know if he did either but I figure better to reply and be wrong then just ignore him and give him the impression that we were all unfriendly...see I am always thinking West. That's good to see Kark, since you're burning somebody's cash on that education of yours right now. :smile:

OfficerKarkovice
02-18-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
That's good to see Kark, since you're burning somebody's cash on that education of yours right now. :smile:

Haha...I do what I can. :smile:

Soxboyrob
02-19-2002, 09:03 AM
Hey Bob, I'm right here and post as often as my workload allows. Great to have you here. Stick around and join the discussions.

Cheryl
02-19-2002, 10:34 AM
Hi AB--love the name.

Do you like the blue seats, or would you rather see them replaced with green seats?

RedPinStripes
02-19-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Hi AB--love the name.

Do you like the blue seats, or would you rather see them replaced with green seats?

At least you didn't throw a choice\manos question at him first. :D:

Welcome Bob

Cheryl
02-19-2002, 11:44 AM
Let's give him a few days before we start in on the shortstop question.

RedPinStripes
02-19-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Cheryl
Let's give him a few days before we start in on the shortstop question.

Yeah, they end up in headaches.