PDA

View Full Version : Orel Herscheiser on Sunday Night Baseball

Chicken Dinner
07-31-2006, 01:49 PM
It sure was a refreshing change to have Herscheiser doing Sunday night baseball last night instead of Joe Morgan. He didn't babble like Morgan and it's always good to have a pitcher perspective.

DaleJRFan
07-31-2006, 01:51 PM
It sure was a refreshing change to have Herscheiser doing Sunday night baseball last night instead of Joe Morgan. He didn't babble like Morgan and it's always good to have a pitcher perspective.

I watched for a little bit waiting for Venture Brothers to come on. I enjoyed his talking points regarding a pitcher's "pitch window" and relating that to Schilling's fastball and splitter. Very good commentary.

Gavin
07-31-2006, 01:52 PM
There was something about Schilling being "off the hook" and some more fishing terms as applied to SPs that him and Miller were talking about. It was awful.

Baby Fisk
07-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Agreed. Seeing how much time Herscheiser spent talking about baseball reinforced how much time Morgan spends talking about himself.

"wrong" sox fan
07-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Like the game and Francona's call to put in Van Buren, I thought it was terrible... just terrible.