PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for the Sox Kids' Club...

hsnterprize
07-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Me and the fam have been going through a LOT of financial strain this year, but thankfully, we can see our Sox play at the ballpark for FREE. Many of you may already know about the Kids Club, and it may be too late to join them for this season. However, this would be great for 2007. Anyway, my 3 kids each got a package from the Sox a couple of months ago, including a poster, trading cards, stickers, a post card from Ozzie, a certificate from the team, and 2 vouchers good for redeeming tickets for "select" games.

With 3 kids, we got 6 vouchers, and 2 of my kids are small enough to fit under the turnstyles of the ballpark, so we were able to split the vouchers so we could attend 2 games this year instead of just one. The only people who need tickets to get in are me, my wife, and my oldest son.

Our first game will be August 16th vs. Kansas City, and the 2nd game will be 2 weeks later vs. Tampa Bay. It'll be a good time at the ballpark, and hopefully, 2 White Sox Winners!!!!!

BeefyD
07-29-2006, 11:22 PM
Our first game will be August 16th vs. Kansas City, and the 2nd game will be 2 weeks later vs. Tampa Bay. It'll be a good time at the ballpark, and hopefully, 2 White Sox Winners!!!!!

Wonderful story! Glad you're able to go! That's one of the things that makes the White Sox so much classier than the "other team". Hope you see some winners!!!

FYI: Those who have vouchers, there's not much left to get, so get to the box office ASAP.

SoxandtheCityTee
07-29-2006, 11:27 PM
I am glad for you, and that sounds like a good program by the Sox.

Just FYI, I've noticed that people on the WSI Ticket Exchange thread do offer tickets free from time to time -- typically day of game, or a day or two before, which means a good deal of luck is involved. Don't know if this would ever work for you but it might be worth a glance now and then.

Timmy D's
07-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I only have 2 tickets, and they are not the best, but if you would like them to a game, I will pm you the dates I still have, and I'll mail them to you for free of course.