PDA

View Full Version : Hawk with some interesting quotes

caulfield12
07-27-2006, 11:08 PM
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/cs-060727teddy,1,5711034.column?coll=cs-home-utility

Not always a fan of Hawk's "golf-isms," but I think this one is very appropriate.

We're like Tiger Woods when he gets frustrated and hits driver...we need to calm down, stop trying to do too much, hit irons (not try to go for the homer every AB) and when the putts go down (quality starts), then everything else will fall into place and the Sox will be off and clicking again.

wags1978
07-28-2006, 03:17 AM
I'd like to think we are tiger but i feel more like David Duval.....I believed last year, I was encouraging to others.....I think as a team we are more like a golfer whose slice is so unexpected and so hard to solve

markopat
07-28-2006, 02:54 PM
I'd like to think we are tiger but i feel more like David Duval.....I believed last year, I was encouraging to others.....I think as a team we are more like a golfer whose slice is so unexpected and so hard to solve

Ouch Wags...David Duval? That Hurts...

how about Phil Mickelson?

getonbckthr
07-28-2006, 03:49 PM
David Duval? I didn't know the Sox have a back problem.

Erik The Red
07-28-2006, 03:52 PM
David Duval? I didn't know the Sox have a back problem. *cough* Dustin Hermanson *cough* :redneck