PDA

View Full Version : SmallBall baseball, read this!

filwsox2004
02-17-2002, 10:33 PM
I found this great baseball game online. Go to www.smallball.com for more information.

"SmallBall gives you your own team. You train your players and decide what positions they play. Then, when you're ready, you challenge other teams. You are the coach, manager, and owner.

Your goal: Own the BEST team in the WORLD!!!

The strategy of SmallBall is deep. Your players grow and evolve. Over time you get to know each of them, their strengths and weaknesses. As you observe their abilities you will determine how to train them.

SmallBall is played in a public arena. An active community of other players will see your every triumph, and your every failure!

SmallBall is not about reaction time. You don't hit or pitch. It's not a video game.
This is YOUR Team, and it's your team for LIFE. Treat them well, train them often, and they will play hard for you" -From the smallball website.

I've been playing this game for a while now, and I don't think that I'm ever gonna get bored. This is a must-play for any baseball fan. Did I mention that it is entirely free?

pearso66
02-18-2002, 01:06 AM
what is your team name, and all that stuff, i can make my team play yours

i am the Blue Sox

doublem23
02-18-2002, 02:06 AM
Oh, this is cool

If anyone needs an easy win, challenge my team, the DoubleMs (my ID# 61699)

RichH55
02-18-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Oh, this is cool

If anyone needs an easy win, challenge my team, the DoubleMs (my ID# 61699)

Damnit new computer! Get here already....I'm here wasting time studying and I could be downloading songs and playing games! (im not being sarcastic either...I want my leisure time damnit!)

RedPinStripes
02-18-2002, 03:55 AM
Looks pretty cool. I'll check it out later and ypu'll probably see RedPinStripes at the bottom of the order somewhere.

awesomefan
02-19-2002, 02:51 AM
Hey! I went over & down loaded the SmallBall game & got all registered...made out my Roster names & Line-up.

I called my team ChiTown Hustlers cause if you don't hustle on this team...you're GONE.

Without any training, I'm gonna challenge someone to a game just to see what happens & how it all works...hehehehe

I printed out all the rules so I can understand how to be a decent team owner someday, but for now I just want to play ball.

awesomefan
02-19-2002, 03:12 AM
I got a game goin' between me & the Blue Sox...is that pearso66's Lexington Blue Sox????

Looks like it would be fun to be able to have a chat during a game right on the website, but I guess it could be done in a regular Instant Message chat.

The score is tied at 0 in the top of the 3rd, but I'm sure I should lose since I didn't even bother to have any amount of training before this game...hehehehehe

I did get screwed on an OUT called on my team when a player tried to score. He was safe by a couple of feet...hehehehe

I don't really have time for this game but I'd like to see what it's like anyway.

pearso66
02-19-2002, 04:21 PM
awesomefan, no thats not me, i realized that too, in order to play me you have to type in my owners number which is 61713, otherwise the lexington blue sox show up, i dont know why, but my team is the blue sox