PDA

View Full Version : That's all I can standz, I can't standz no more!!!!!

Timmy D's
07-26-2006, 05:56 AM
:angry: :angry: :angry: Ya ever just go nutty and snap out of a funk. Ya know, your playin pool, and down 7 balls, ya shake your head, blurr your vision, bang the cue off your fore head, and run it! Or ya just got the crap kicked outa ya, and guy lands one to many kicks as ya lay there and taste the blood drippin from your nose to your mouth, and spring up to life and DESTROY someone!! Or ya go on a West side rule 10 point run after lookin lifeless all game. You decide to charge hard, spin, and score all the sudden. Somethin inside made ya snap and GET IT DONE!!!! We need to get it done NOW!!!!! GO NUTSSSS!!!!!

Reach deep Sox, we all know ya have it in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's right this ship!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Cat Thief
07-26-2006, 07:53 AM
I think you better stop banging that cue off of your forehead.

fquaye149
07-26-2006, 08:39 AM
:angry: :angry: :angry: Ya ever just go nutty and snap out of a funk. Ya know, your playin pool, and down 7 balls, ya shake your head, blurr your vision, bang the cue off your fore head, and run it! Or ya just got the crap kicked outa ya, and guy lands one to many kicks as ya lay there and taste the blood drippin from your nose to your mouth, and spring up to life and DESTROY someone!! Or ya go on a West side rule 10 point run after lookin lifeless all game. You decide to charge hard, spin, and score all the sudden. Somethin inside made ya snap and GET IT DONE!!!! We need to get it done NOW!!!!! GO NUTSSSS!!!!!

Reach deep Sox, we all know ya have it in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's right this ship!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't disagree...

but I don't know if a baseball team can just turn it around and DECIDE to stop losing....especially if 3 of the 5 starting pitchers just don't have it this year....(not saying that's the case...just saying)