PDA

View Full Version : Mullet?

Jerry_Manuel
02-17-2002, 12:59 PM
From the Daily SouthTown:

Rookie pitcher Gary Majewski arrived Saturday with a shaved head and a long mullet sprouting out of the back. It was described as a "bad crime scene" by one teammate.

Neither Manuel nor Sox general manager Ken Williams have rules on haircuts or facial hair, but Williams was hoping Majewski would be making a change soon.

"I won't say anything," Williams said. "Hopefully, (the team) will take care of it."

That could happen soon

"That's bad," Buehrle said of Majewski's look. "Something's gotta be done about that."

RichH55
02-17-2002, 01:19 PM
I don't think any team who used to have Ron Karkovice is allowed to make rules on people being too ugly to play;)

Pete_SSAC
02-17-2002, 05:09 PM
Don't worry about that Mark, chances are good if he makes the team, it'll be gone, since after all, he's a rookie, and we all know what happens with that.

- Pete

RichH55
02-17-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
Don't worry about that Mark, chances are good if he makes the team, it'll be gone, since after all, he's a rookie, and we all know what happens with that.

- Pete

If he makes the team I thought his other haircut was the one he needed to worry about........

Soxheads
02-17-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
I don't think any team who used to have Ron Karkovice is allowed to make rules on people being too ugly to play;)

I expect the Officer to be replying shortly.

OfficerKarkovice
02-17-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads

I expect the Officer to be replying shortly.

You know I thought about it...and then decided not to dignify it with a response. :smile:

duke of dorwood
02-17-2002, 09:14 PM
If he makes the teaM I may shave my head

Daver
02-17-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
If he makes the teaM I may shave my head

You gonna post of a picture of it if he does?:redneck

CerberusWG
02-17-2002, 09:55 PM
If he makes the team I'll shave my head. I'll get photos up and everything. This is only if he keeps the mullet and makes the team, then makes a mound appearence with the mullet.

Daver
02-17-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
If he makes the team I'll shave my head. I'll get photos up and everything. This is only if he keeps the mullet and makes the team, then makes a mound appearence with the mullet.

Rocky did it with the sideburns,beware what you ask for.

kermittheefrog
02-17-2002, 11:51 PM
I want a picture of this mullet. And Majewski's mullet won't keep him off the team, I think it's more about the fact that he hasn't pitched above a-ball.