PDA

View Full Version : WSCR: White Sox might be after C-Lee.

It's Time
07-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Offman just reported that the Sox have been talking with Brewers about bringing back C-Lee. Soriano or Lee?

Wow!!

Green
07-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I heard the Tigers are interested in Lee

QCIASOXFAN
I thought Ozzie couldn't stand Lee??

cbotnyse
say what?:o: I'm officially confused. A week until the deadline? wake me up then please.

Kub_Killer_15
07-24-2006, 04:09 PM
I think he will be better than Alfonso!! I went up to Miluwalke to watch him when they played the indinans...he is pretty good but I doubt it will happen because people love him there!

oeo
I heard the Tigers are interested in Lee
ROFL...sounds like Kenny is just pissing off the Tigers. Mwahahahah. :D:

:KW
The Tigers want who? Oh no they don't...

BeviBall!
Puh-lease.

russ99
I thought Ozzie couldn't stand Lee??

Yeah, let's trade Pods and Vizcaino back to Milwaukee

Ludicrous.

y2j2785
07-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Steve Stone said that if they did acquire Lee or Soriano it is most likely for them to trade them again just to keep them away from the Tigers, Yankees, and Twins.

cbrownson13
07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah, let's trade Pods and Vizcaino back to Milwaukee

Ludicrous.

First, trade Vazquez back to Arizona for Vizcaino, then make the trade.

It's Time
07-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Stone was just talking about it as well. Could you imagine this lineup if Lee came back here. That said, none of this makes sense. UNLESS, Kenny is messing with the Tigers.

southside rocks
07-24-2006, 04:12 PM

That's what I thought. I bet KW is really having some fun here. :tongue:

Tragg
07-24-2006, 04:16 PM
1.5 years ago, we made a choice to change from the hit and miss mentality; so we got rid of low OBP players like Lee et al. And we won the WS.

So now we're trying to revert back to the .500 days of 2001-2004?(Soriaon is the epitome of the guy we didn't want). I hope not and I think not.

CommanderPudge72
07-24-2006, 04:23 PM
1.5 years ago, we made a choice to change from the hit and miss mentality; so we got rid of low OBP players like Lee et al. And we won the WS.

So now we're trying to revert back to the .500 days of 2001-2004?

Back to the Future....

I like C.Lee, but he was part of the transition away from what we were...wouldn't make sense to bring him back...IMO

Britt Burns
07-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Go KW! He's going to drive up the market on Lee, Soriano, etc. so far the tiggers will have to open their trade talks with Verlander and Bonderman on the table...This is one of those times when it really is good to be the king.

Ol' No. 2
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
This would be great. If he can pull off the Soriano deal he could have Soriano in LF, Pods in CF and Lee in RF.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :puking:

thomas35forever
07-24-2006, 04:45 PM
This would be great. If he can pull off the Soriano deal he could have Soriano in LF, Pods in CF and Lee in RF.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. :puking:
What about Dye? One bad game yesterday and you're already turning on him? I think not.

CHIsoxNation
07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
What about Dye? One bad game yesterday and you're already turning on him? I think not.

I think he forgot some teal

Tragg
07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
I think Ole #2 just forgot his teal. That outfield would be the worst defensive outfield in the history of baseball and would send us spiralling back to 2001-04.

SABRSox
07-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Kenny will acquire everyone rumored to be going to Detroit, just so they can't get them. All trades come through the White Sox this year.

bluestar
07-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Go KW! He's going to drive up the market on Lee, Soriano, etc. so far the tiggers will have to open their trade talks with Verlander and Bonderman on the table...This is one of those times when it really is good to be the king.

Look, Drombowski isn't stupid. He isn't about to trade away a key component of their current team to get another bat. They already have the best record in baseball; why is it so important to them to get another big bat?

Anyone that thinks Detroit is going to even consider trading away Verlander, Bonderman or even Zumaya needs to step away from the bong for awhile.

TheDarkGundam
07-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Things are looking better and better for Ol' Crazy Carl. How long till he's back?
:everett:
"Everythings comin up Milhouse!"

TheLittleBulldog
07-24-2006, 05:20 PM

So now we're trying to revert back to the .500 days of 2001-2004?(Soriaon is the epitome of the guy we didn't want). I hope not and I think not.

Lee was dealt more for financial reasons, I believe, than for a lack of getting on base. His career OBP is only 8 points lower than Podsednik's.

downstairs
07-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Kenny will acquire everyone rumored to be going to Detroit, just so they can't get them. All trades come through the White Sox this year.

Actually, no use for teal here.

I do believe that will be part of Kenny's strategy.

The big "problem" Detroit has is that they very well may not have the horses to keep this incredible roll going through September. "Playing defense" may very well be a brilliant move.

You don't pay a Lee or Soriano, you give up very little, and you make sure you get back something close to what you gave up.

If Kenny can (and needs to) pull this off, he is bar none the greatest GM of all time.

Britt Burns
07-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Look, Drombowski isn't stupid. He isn't about to trade away a key component of their current team to get another bat. They already have the best record in baseball; why is it so important to them to get another big bat?

Anyone that thinks Detroit is going to even consider trading away Verlander, Bonderman or even Zumaya needs to step away from the bong for awhile.

Okay, should have used teal in my original post. Thought it was understood that the tiggers would never trade two young, cheap, excellent pitchers for anyone, much less a costly rent-a-player like Soriano or a defensive question mark like lee.

that being said, I do think KW is purposely stirring things up a bit. He is wonderfully unpredictable, which other GMs hate.

digdagdug23
07-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Actually, no use for teal here.

I do believe that will be part of Kenny's strategy.

The big "problem" Detroit has is that they very well may not have the horses to keep this incredible roll going through September. "Playing defense" may very well be a brilliant move.

You don't pay a Lee or Soriano, you give up very little, and you make sure you get back something close to what you gave up.

If Kenny can (and needs to) pull this off, he is bar none the greatest GM of all time.

Well, duh...........:wink:

I love it, I had the crappiest day at work, and this just made me so happy I am laughing until it hurts. I love to torment.

No I never had a magnifying glass as a kid, but I bet Kenny did. Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

StatHead21
07-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Kenny is obviously trying to block the Tigers from getting anyone. If he traded for Lee it would be a 3 way.

BadBobbyJenks
07-24-2006, 06:02 PM

Fantastic post, exactly what I think about the "Extremely close" to getting soriano rumors as well as this new El Caballo proposal

WMG
07-24-2006, 07:57 PM
maybe Kenny is just trying to cost the tigers more if they want to acquire any of the studs rumored to be moving......

upping their value a bit and trying to cripple the detroit farm system for years to come!

CLR01
07-25-2006, 02:41 AM

Of course no one thinks they are going to trades those guys away, that is the point of driving up the price. They either won't make the trade to improve or they look like fools for giving so much up. I not sure that is Kenny intention though.

KRS1
07-25-2006, 02:50 AM
I liked Carlos when he was with us, but he infuriated me when he would just go out there time after time taking huge cuts in the wrong situation. He was the master of the clutch infield pop-up though.

Tragg
07-25-2006, 08:28 AM
Lee was dealt more for financial reasons, I believe, than for a lack of getting on base. His career OBP is only 8 points lower than Podsednik's.
Yea, but he also bats with a lot more protection in the lineup than does Podsednik. Lee hitting leadoff would be a joke.
Yea we dealt Lee to free salary - there are other players we could have dealt, but we dealt him...and we took Podsednik to get a guy who can get on base and do a few things, to set things up for the power hitters. We've seen the effect of solo shots this past week.

UofCSoxFan
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM

Soriano's OBP: .361
Pod's OBP: .349

You just made an arguement for replacing Pods with Soriano without even knowing it.

FedEx227
07-25-2006, 11:00 AM

You just made an arguement for replacing Pods with Soriano without even knowing it.

It was probably a bad choice for him to use OBP as a comparative stat, because Pods is not by any means a good OBP man.

The main point he was trying to bring was this "Swing for the fences" mentality that we've reaquired and were big on during the 2000-2004 years.

the gooch
07-25-2006, 11:22 AM
No I never had a magnifying glass as a kid, but I bet Kenny did. Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!
No, Kenny just glared at the ants and they burst into flames.

edit: After they traded their "farm" away. (groan...)

oeo
07-25-2006, 11:25 AM
It was probably a bad choice for him to use OBP as a comparative stat, because Pods is not by any means a good OBP man.

The main point he was trying to bring was this "Swing for the fences" mentality that we've reaquired and were big on during the 2000-2004 years.

See, I don't think we've reacquired, the "swing for the fences" mentality. I think it just looks that way because they're struggling with the bats, overall, and the homerun just happens to be the only runs they push across. They've always been hitting a couple of homeruns a game, it's just now, they don't have that basehit stroke.

soxfan43
07-25-2006, 11:39 AM
As much as I love Clee, I think the sox are going at it the wrong way. The sox are still hitting HR's, it's just no one is on base for them. They should be looking for more of an on base/speed guy rather than more power. Pods just isn't getting the job done this year, maybe he can turn it around but I doubt Kenny is willing to risk it. Regardless, it should be an interesting week heading into the deadline.

MISoxfan
07-26-2006, 09:08 AM

One season in his career that his OBP is above .340 doesn't make him an on base machine. I'd like to see him put up his current numbers against the AL Central pitching.

UofCSoxFan
07-26-2006, 11:14 AM
One season in his career that his OBP is above .340 doesn't make him an on base machine. I'd like to see him put up his current numbers against the AL Central pitching.

I'd like to see him have the chance.

BadBobbyJenks
07-27-2006, 09:57 PM
I'd like to see him have the chance.

Thankfully, you dont have KW's job and we wont see that chance...

Soriano is not a leadoff hitter. He will not help this team in anyway. If you are all upset with pods striking out looking, Id love to see the reactions of him taking wild swings to lead off an inning traling by a couple runs.

HITMEN OF 77
07-27-2006, 10:03 PM
I'd much rather have Soriano than Lee. Soriano can bat lead off, steal bases and play better defense than Lee. We dont; want any past baggage coming back and screwing things up.

Ol' No. 2
07-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Thankfully, you dont have KW's job and we wont see that chance...

Soriano is not a leadoff hitter. He will not help this team in anyway. If you are all upset with pods striking out looking, Id love to see the reactions of him taking wild swings to lead off an inning traling by a couple runs.Chicks dig the long ball. And so, apparently, do quite a few people here.:rolleyes: The Sox had a guy like Soriano years ago. They traded him to the Cubs, he pumped up with steriods and the Wrigley Field fans swooned.

UofCSoxFan
07-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Chicks dig the long ball. And so, apparently, do quite a few people here.:rolleyes: The Sox had a guy like Soriano years ago. They traded him to the Cubs, he pumped up with steriods and the Wrigley Field fans swooned.

Sosa wasn't in the same league as Soriano when he was with the Sox....he didn't start hitting for consistant power until he went to the Cubs.

Is Soriano the ideal guy...no...but to tell you the truth he's probably better than pods. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Anderson in the one spot the way things are going right now.

I'd love to have Abreau...he makes a ton of sense to me with his staggaring obp, but Soriano WOULD help this team. He can hit with power and he can run. I don't even remember the last time Pods stole a base.

rowand33
07-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Chicks dig the long ball. And so, apparently, do quite a few people here.:rolleyes: The Sox had a guy like Soriano years ago. They traded him to the Cubs, he pumped up with steriods and the Wrigley Field fans swooned.

oh my god, now you're comparing soriano to sammy sosa?

are you ****ing kidding me?

Soriano is a good hitter with power, speed, and one hell of an arm. he's also an amazing athlete. we'd be lucky to have him. I don't understand what you have against him, and unless you're secretly Lisa Dergan, I have no idea why you seemingly have this attachment to Pods.

Comparing Sosa to Soriano is ridiculous and ignorant.

as far as the actual topic of the thread...

Lee is useless to us. we need somebody to bat leadoff, Carlos can't do that.

Ol' No. 2
07-27-2006, 10:26 PM
oh my god, now you're comparing soriano to sammy sosa?

are you ****ing kidding me?

Soriano is a good hitter with power, speed, and one hell of an arm. he's also an amazing athlete. we'd be lucky to have him. I don't understand what you have against him, and unless you're secretly Lisa Dergan, I have no idea why you seemingly have this attachment to Pods.

Comparing Sosa to Soriano is ridiculous and ignorant.

as far as the actual topic of the thread...

Lee is useless to us. we need somebody to bat leadoff, Carlos can't do that.Call me a traditionalist, but I don't want my leadoff hitter to have more strikeouts than Jim Thome.

DickAllen72
07-27-2006, 10:32 PM
I'd love to have Abreau...he makes a ton of sense to me with his staggaring obp, but Soriano WOULD help this team. He can hit with power and he can run. I don't even remember the last time Pods stole a base.

Abreu would be perfect as the Sox lead-off man, salary concerns aside, that is.

Soriano would be a huge upgrade over Pods, of course.

Neither is going to happen anyway, though. :(:

The Dude
07-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Call me a traditionalist, but I don't want my leadoff hitter to have more strikeouts than Jim Thome.
Soriano has 90 K's in 407 ABS

Pods has 64 K's in 349 ABS

Thome has 104 K's in 333 ABS

It's easier to make a general statement without looking at numbers.:rolleyes:

Soriano is hands down a much much better player in basically every category compared to Pods.
And come on Ol' No. 2, how can you compare Soriano to a young Sosa??:dunno:

TheDarkGundam
07-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Soriano has 90 K's in 407 ABS

Pods has 64 K's in 349 ABS

Thome has 104 K's in 333 ABS

It's easier to make a general statement without looking at numbers.:rolleyes:

Soriano is hands down a much much better player in every category compared to Pods.
Not if you're looking at number of strikeouts. :redneck

The Dude
07-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Not if you're looking at number of strikeouts. :redneck
K's are obviously part of the territory when you hit 30 + HRS after 100 games, but Scotty has 3 and is not too far behind in K's. How many times have we seen him strikeout looking???:o:

UofCSoxFan
07-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Back to the original topic:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=ApABNdQ9a54nTRNWkLdoKgQRvLYF?slug=jp-trades072706&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

This article mentions the prospective Lee deal with the Sox. Basically we trade Anderson, Fields, and Liotta for Lee. U-G-H.

Not only do we lose Anderson, but Crede becomes much harder to resign with no back up plan. Morever, Liotta looks like he could be pretty solid down the line.

The Dude
07-27-2006, 11:26 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=ApABNdQ9a54nTRNWkLdoKgQRvLYF?slug=jp-trades072706&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

This article mentions the prospective Lee deal with the Sox. Basically we trade Anderson, Fields, and Liotta for Lee. U-G-H.

Not only do we lose Anderson, but Crede becomes much harder to resign with no back up plan. Morever, Liotta looks like he could be pretty solid down the line.

Yes I saw that and can't believe that crap for a second! It is listed as a deal that should go down. :o:

Soxfanspcu11
07-27-2006, 11:59 PM
I know that a lot of people are against it, but I really like this deal. I've always liked Carlos and would love to see him back in a Sox uniform. I know that our outfield D will take a hit, but I really think we gain so much more in return.

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
Konerko
Dye/Lee
Lee/Dye
AJ
Crede
Uribe
:o:

If that lineup does not make an opposing pitcher crap himself, then nothing will. How many all-stars/potential all-stars is that?? The entire starting 9 except for Uribe.

I don't like losing Fields, but we do have a backup for Crede in Mackowiak, plus can't Sweeny play 3rd if need be? And I don't think any of that will matter because I don't think Crede is going anywhere.

I like Anderson, but this would be a HUGE upgrade over him at the plate. Like I said, the defense taking a hit kind of sucks, but I will take my chances.

If we get Lee, and the pitching comes around like it should, I don't see how this team would/will lose a game.

GET IT DONE KENNY!!!!

CLR01
07-28-2006, 12:37 AM
If we get Lee, and the pitching comes around like it should, I don't see how this team would/will lose a game.

GET IT DONE KENNY!!!!

The opposing team could hit doubles to left-center all night. The outfield defense would take a huge hit.

Nellie_Fox
07-28-2006, 12:54 AM

GET IT DONE KENNY!!!!There's a reason the Sox got rid of Lee in the first place. They wanted to move away from slow-footed, no defense, all-about-me players who won't break up a double play, won't run out a grounder, and stand at home plate admiring the grandeur of the flight of their just-struck baseball, only to have it hit the wall and either only getting a single or getting thrown out at second.

Now you want to give up more to get him back than the Sox got for him in the first place? You want the Sox to turn more back towards the kind of team they were before 2005?

Chisox003
07-28-2006, 01:06 AM

No. ****ing. chance.

07-28-2006, 09:03 AM

The guy who wrote the artical looks like he just got out of school...and if he is reporting for Yahoo Sports, he probably did....no way this goes down, KW said we are set.

dickallen15
07-28-2006, 09:12 AM
The Sox aren't going to trade for CLee unless its a 3 way and they will not give up the package the yahoo from Yahoo is speculating. Everyone is saying CLee was run out of town, but that's really not the case. Milwaukee asked about him, the Sox weren't shopping him. He's not a very good LF, but he's not a downgrade from Pods defensively. I know Ozzie was pissed at him for not taking out a Twins middle infielder, but Ozzie was also pissed at Garland for not hitting a Ranger. CLee is getting ripped for his supposed me-first attitude, which is surprising because many of the people ripping him for it are huge fans of the biggest me-first player in White Sox history-Frank Thomas.

07-28-2006, 09:24 AM
He will be a 2 month rental, there is no way we can afford him next year. BA will be a household name in 2-3 years, I'm sure of it. Fields is loaded with potential, if we are going to trade him, I'd rather do it in the off season so we can have the player the whole year, and not for 2 months.

UofCSoxFan
07-28-2006, 10:22 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2532418

Rangers paid a pretty steep price IMO.

07-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Put this thread in the archives!

Nellie_Fox
07-29-2006, 12:02 AM
CLee is getting ripped for his supposed me-first attitude, which is surprising because many of the people ripping him for it are huge fans of the biggest me-first player in White Sox history-Frank Thomas.I knew it wouldn't be long before somebody said this. Did Frank ever stand at home plate admiring his work and have the ball hit the wall? Lee did, a couple of times, if I'm not mistaken.

In fact, did Frank ever stand at home plate admiring his work on one that went out? And why is it that his Oakland teammates have nothing bad to say about him?

CLR01
07-31-2006, 11:40 PM
I knew it wouldn't be long before somebody said this. Did Frank ever stand at home plate admiring his work and have the ball hit the wall? Lee did, a couple of times, if I'm not mistaken.

In fact, did Frank ever stand at home plate admiring his work on one that went out? And why is it that his Oakland teammates have nothing bad to say about him?

I see Lee still doesn't have a clue when playing LF in the Twinkie dome.:roflmao:

AnkleSox
08-01-2006, 12:23 AM
I know that a lot of people are against it, but I really like this deal. I've always liked Carlos and would love to see him back in a Sox uniform. I know that our outfield D will take a hit, but I really think we gain so much more in return.

Pods
Iguchi
Thome
Konerko
Dye/Lee
Lee/Dye
AJ
Crede
Uribe
:o:

If that lineup does not make an opposing pitcher crap himself, then nothing will. How many all-stars/potential all-stars is that?? The entire starting 9 except for Uribe.

I don't like losing Fields, but we do have a backup for Crede in Mackowiak, plus can't Sweeny play 3rd if need be? And I don't think any of that will matter because I don't think Crede is going anywhere.

I like Anderson, but this would be a HUGE upgrade over him at the plate. Like I said, the defense taking a hit kind of sucks, but I will take my chances.

GET IT DONE KENNY!!!!

Our offense has only been a problem for the past couple of weeks, and it's starting to come around again. Remember the corpseball days of 03 and 04? Lee was a big part of that. He was just as cold as the rest of the offense when they'd score 10 runs in a 7 game span.

Even with the recent cold streak by the offense, the White Sox still lead the major leagues in runs scored. Where's the problem? They have given up almost 100 more runs than the Tigers. I don't think an extra solo shot from Lee (or Soriano) would help prevent Vazquez's 6th inning meltdowns, or cure Buehrle's seemingly dead-arm. I'm fine with the job Kenny did this year, because any impact starting pitcher would have cost way too much, and he shored up our bullpen, which was really the biggest problem for the bulk of the year so far.

The Sox won it all last year because they got away from the slow-footed, streaking, station to station, wait for the 3 run dinger offense of previous years. If the starting pitchers all get just somewhat back on track, the offense won't be so leaned upon. Obviously, it's nice to have this offense, and they can help bail out the pitchers more than they could last year, but it's up to the starting five to turn things around. I have faith in the bullpen (although Cotts lately always has me on the edge of my seat), and I have faith that the offense will not be as cold as it has been lately. Garcia and Garland have been better recently. Contreras isn't as dominating as he was during his win streak, but he always gives you a chance to win. Buerhle's track record shows that he should turn it around, and hopefully Ozzie realizes that McCarthy should be in after Vazquez gives anything up in the 6th inning.

There's too much talent on this team to think that one power bat would make a difference. We saw the Astros come back from 15 games below .500 to meet the Sox in the World Series, and we saw the Indians come back from 15 games back to dwindle the Sox' lead to 1.5 games. I personally believe this team is better than both of those teams, and better than last years team, and can make a similar run, if not better.

I think that may be my first real rant here in 2+ years of membership!

StillMissOzzie
08-01-2006, 12:36 AM
I see Lee still doesn't have a clue when playing LF in the Twinkie dome.:roflmao:

LOL! I saw the C Lee highlights on BBTN, and they were priceless!

As for the Sox going after C Lee again, I say no thanks. Whether the 2006 team makes it into post season play or not, I don't think a return to 2001-2004 is the answer. I think an upgrade for LF might be in order, but not with C Lee.

I think that the Rangers and the Cubs should get into a bidding war for his services, since both teams are such shrewd judges of offensive talent. Besides, Dusty Baker has plenty of experience in the impeccable treatment of power-hitting egomaniacal outfielders.

SMO
:gulp:

drewcifer
08-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Our offense has only been a problem for the past couple of weeks, and it's starting to come around again. Remember the corpseball days of 03 and 04? Lee was a big part of that. He was just as cold as the rest of the offense when they'd score 10 runs in a 7 game span.

Even with the recent cold streak by the offense, the White Sox still lead the major leagues in runs scored. Where's the problem? They have given up almost 100 more runs than the Tigers. I don't think an extra solo shot from Lee (or Soriano) would help prevent Vazquez's 6th inning meltdowns, or cure Buehrle's seemingly dead-arm. I'm fine with the job Kenny did this year, because any impact starting pitcher would have cost way too much, and he shored up our bullpen, which was really the biggest problem for the bulk of the year so far.

The Sox won it all last year because they got away from the slow-footed, streaking, station to station, wait for the 3 run dinger offense of previous years. If the starting pitchers all get just somewhat back on track, the offense won't be so leaned upon. Obviously, it's nice to have this offense, and they can help bail out the pitchers more than they could last year, but it's up to the starting five to turn things around. I have faith in the bullpen (although Cotts lately always has me on the edge of my seat), and I have faith that the offense will not be as cold as it has been lately. Garcia and Garland have been better recently. Contreras isn't as dominating as he was during his win streak, but he always gives you a chance to win. Buerhle's track record shows that he should turn it around, and hopefully Ozzie realizes that McCarthy should be in after Vazquez gives anything up in the 6th inning.

There's too much talent on this team to think that one power bat would make a difference. We saw the Astros come back from 15 games below .500 to meet the Sox in the World Series, and we saw the Indians come back from 15 games back to dwindle the Sox' lead to 1.5 games. I personally believe this team is better than both of those teams, and better than last years team, and can make a similar run, if not better.

I think that may be my first real rant here in 2+ years of membership!

Bravo. :nod: