PDA

View Full Version : Acquiring Billy Koch??

SoxxoS
07-24-2006, 03:57 PM
For Keith Foulke?

Sorry, this is making fun of those 40 "Johnny come latelys" that have posted that we might be acquiring Soriano with that ESPN link.

IlliniSox
07-24-2006, 04:15 PM
And 4 more new ones since you wrote this.

harwar
07-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Its pretty funny(except to the moderators).
Everytime the radio runs another update there are a whole new batch of threads started.

DaleJRFan
07-24-2006, 04:37 PM
I actually feel bad for the moderators. I am pretty sure merging 900 stupid trade rumor threads has to get old after the second or third time.

CLR01
07-24-2006, 04:47 PM
I actually feel bad for the moderators. I am pretty sure merging 900 stupid trade rumor threads has to get old after the second or third time.

It's the idiots who show up 20,30,60 mintues after the initial report, ignore the 100+ post thread that is starring at them and start a thread anyway, that annoy me. I can deal with, and it is expected, the multiple threads started in the minutes after a trade report.

TDog
07-24-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't know why people feel they have to start new threads. I thought the Alomar thread was redundant Sunday because the Widger thread had evolved into an Alomar thread.

It's like having two discussions going on at the same time where the same comments are appropriate. I don't want to post the same responses twice, and I know the mods don't want me to post the same responses twice.

If people are throwing things out there for discussion, maybe they should look to see if it's already being discussed.

CLR01
07-24-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't know why people feel they have to start new threads. I thought the Alomar thread was redundant Sunday because the Widger thread had evolved into an Alomar thread.

It's like having two discussions going on at the same time where the same comments are appropriate. I don't want to post the same responses twice, and I know the mods don't want me to post the same responses twice.

If people are throwing things out there for discussion, maybe they should look to see if it's already being discussed.

Do you know how much work it takes to search this place for a topic? Besides if you do that you might get scooped.