PDA

View Full Version : Quick Grinder Bash question?

FedEx227
07-22-2006, 03:40 AM
I thought I heard a few weeks ago that other WSIers invited to the bash said you need two tickets, the invitation as well as a printed out offical white sox ticket? Is that true?

If so, should I worry if I sent an email RSVP a week and a half ago and haven't receieved tickets or a response.

DumpJerry
07-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Email your rep or call the RSVP number if you don't have a rep. My rep told me my ticket was mailed out Thursday. The cards we got in the mail a few weeks back are door prize entries. The ticket being mailed out is your admission.

koch44
07-22-2006, 11:35 AM
I thought I heard a few weeks ago that other WSIers invited to the bash said you need two tickets, the invitation as well as a printed out offical white sox ticket? Is that true?

If so, should I worry if I sent an email RSVP a week and a half ago and haven't receieved tickets or a response.

I got my tickets in the mail just now, and I rsvp'd on the 14th, so you should probably get them today.

kevingrt
07-22-2006, 11:51 AM
BTW- will they have the game versus the O's on the big screen?

Timmy D's
07-22-2006, 01:32 PM
I still have not gotten mine. My rep confirmed for me they had been sent out. So I was hopin today, but nothin' so Monday is now looking like the day they should arrive. Bt the way I RSVP'd on the 10th or 11th.

FedEx227
07-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Haha aint that crazy. Got them this morning in the mail.

Thanks for the responses guys.

lizard6king6
07-22-2006, 09:43 PM
BTW- will they have the game versus the O's on the big screen?
They better although there going to kick us out before its over :(:angry: