PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie too Sensitive??

Chicken Dinner
07-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Haven't played well since the "sensitivity training". Coincidence? Maybe....maybe not. Ozzie does look like he's lost a little of his fire. Lets get things back on track :smile:

MarySwiss
07-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Haven't played well since the "sensitivity training". Coincidence? Maybe....maybe not. Ozzie does look like he's lost a little of his fire. Lets get things back on track :smile:

Well, maybe. But I don't think they have anyplace where you can go to get deprogrammed from it! :D:

Jurr
07-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Nah..this team just isn't sharp right now. We've seen it before (see August of 2005). I really don't believe that Ozzie's "fire" is resulting in guys being in between fastballs and changeups with bases loaded and less than one out. The Sox are just in a funk, and every team goes through it.

the gooch
07-21-2006, 01:44 PM
Well, maybe. But I don't think they have anyplace where you can go to get deprogrammed from it! :D:
Jimbo's

slobes
07-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Nah..this team just isn't sharp right now. We've seen it before (see August of 2005). I really don't believe that Ozzie's "fire" is resulting in guys being in between fastballs and changeups with bases loaded and less than one out. The Sox are just in a funk, and every team goes through it.

Agreed. We had a very similar slump last year, and by no means would I say that Ozzie had lost his fire during that. The slump just added gasoline to the flames.

southside rocks
07-21-2006, 02:14 PM
H'mmm, you think it's the sensitivity training? I think it's the banner that came down from the RF light tower on July 3. The team's been barely keeping its head above water since then.

Supersititon is a wonderful thing... :D:

spiffie
07-21-2006, 02:17 PM
:threadsucks

Yes, Ozzie not calling people "***" is why we can't get a bunt down.

miker
07-21-2006, 03:07 PM
We've only won one game since I finally got around to putting my White Sox World Champion license plate frame on my car. Obviously, the frame and the car should be burned!