PDA

View Full Version : alternate logo on home unis

Greg1983
07-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Trying to cheer myself up by thinking about fun, trivial things...here 'goes:

I think the White Sox uniforms are as cool as any team in baseball. I've always really liked the alternate logo, the white sock in a black baseball diamond, that's on the right shoulders of the road greys, the alternate black jerseys, and the dugout jackets.

Now that the old "Comiskey Park" patch is obsolete, I think that same alternate logo would look very cool on the left shoulder of the home pinstripes. Perhaps not the sleveless ones, but the standard ones.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Palehose13
07-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Trying to cheer myself up by thinking about fun, trivial things...here 'goes:

I think the White Sox uniforms are as cool as any team in baseball. I've always really liked the alternate logo, the white sock in a black baseball diamond, that's on the right shoulders of the road greys, the alternate black jerseys, and the dugout jackets.

Now that the old "Comiskey Park" patch is obsolete, I think that same alternate logo would look very cool on the left shoulder of the home pinstripes. Perhaps not the sleveless ones, but the standard ones.

Anyone agree/disagree?

I like it. That is my favorite logo. It's the background of my cell phone.

Scottzilla
07-20-2006, 04:51 PM
I think it looks sharp but it kinda looks like the red socks logo, one white sock vs two red. Maybe thats why they dont feature it more.