PDA

View Full Version : I saw this today, and it is SOOOO wrong!

Pete_SSAC
02-16-2002, 02:35 AM
I was at work, and a woman went through my lane with a Packer's jacket and a Cubs shirt on. Now, honestly, I can generaly forgive being a fan of one or another (hell, I have a firend wh's a die-hard Cubs fan) but BOTH?! What happened, do you get dropped on your head as a baby for a day straight!?!

- Pete, still wondering how someone goes so so wrong.

PaleHoseGeorge
02-16-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
I was at work, and a woman went through my lane with a Packer's jacket and a Cubs shirt on. Now, honestly, I can generaly forgive being a fan of one or another (hell, I have a firend wh's a die-hard Cubs fan) but BOTH?! What happened, do you get dropped on your head as a baby for a day straight!?!

We ought to solicit ideas on precisely what happened to this woman that she became such an outward fool. Personally, I like being dropped on her head as a baby.

She likes venison and the smell of urine?

Low self-esteem forces her to dress in clown outfits?

She never recovered after being run over by the family motor home?

Others?

FarWestChicago
02-16-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Others? Congenital birth defect.

WinningUgly!
02-16-2002, 03:23 AM
Heavy consumption of paint chips during childhood?

Daver
02-16-2002, 03:24 AM

We ought to solicit ideas on precisely what happened to this woman that she became such an outward fool. Personally, I like being dropped on her head as a baby.

Others?

PHG I have to object on the venison part,I can agree on the rest of it.

WinningUgly!
02-16-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by daver

I was waiting for that :D:

Pete_SSAC
02-16-2002, 03:27 AM

Others?

I personally think it must have been a branch that lodged into her brian after the tornado hit the the trailer park.

Also, even without the Packer/Cub garb, you could tell it was white trash from a mile away.

- Pete

PaleHoseGeorge
02-16-2002, 04:16 AM

Well sure, but even you don't like venison and urine TOGETHER, LOL!

Daver
02-16-2002, 04:42 AM

Well sure, but even you don't like venison and urine TOGETHER, LOL!

YUCK,why would you even suggest that?

FarWestChicago
02-16-2002, 04:43 AM

YUCK,why would you even suggest that? I think the urine had to do with The Urinal. :smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
02-16-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I think the urine had to do with The Urinal. :smile:

Correct. If you love Wrigley, you must not mind the smell of urine (or the smell of Pine Sol the Cubune uses to mask what it is your truly stepping in).

:gulp:

Daver
02-16-2002, 05:05 AM

Correct. If you love Wrigley, you must not mind the smell of urine (or the smell of Pine Sol the Cubune uses to mask what it is your truly stepping in).

:gulp:

I worked there for a month,and pissing on the ivy only kills a small portion,and it makes tthe grounds crew mad as hell.:redneck

Vsahajpal
02-16-2002, 05:23 AM
hmmm, Packers fan...so teeth are optional

Cubs fan too, huh?

No question about it, she's the bastard daughter of Ronnie Woo Woo

Spiff
02-16-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

I know someone who's both.

voodoochile
02-16-2002, 11:40 AM

Hey you root for the ViQueens... Maybe the venison contributes to your notherly leanings...

:D:

LongDistanceFan
02-16-2002, 04:01 PM
hey davers, i finally tried some venison jerky, homemade and it was great...........

i still felt a little guilty, but it was tasty.

Daver
02-16-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
hey davers, i finally tried some venison jerky, homemade and it was great...........

i still felt a like guilty, but it was tasty.

Bambi is good eating.:redneck

LongDistanceFan
02-16-2002, 04:08 PM

Bambi is good eating.:redneck lmao :D:

guillen4life13
02-16-2002, 11:38 PM
i prefer the "way too much acid somewhere along the line" explanation to this shameful display of brain damage.

pearso66
02-17-2002, 01:14 AM
as much as you dont see packer/cubs fans, living about 15 min from the WI border, i think every packer fan i know is also a cub fan, and that is at least 30 or so. i dunno, i guess packer/cubs go hand in hand. and thats ok, i dont need to see any packer fans at a sox game. i hate the cubs and packers equally, therefor it doesnt matter to me.

pearso66
02-17-2002, 01:16 AM
another thing with the cubs/packers fan, is they are so lost in their thinking. they believe their baseball team is the best, and they also believe their football team is the best, and there is no way to change their thinking, you could bring up all the fact in the world, and it doesnt matter to them.

i have noticed something that pisses packer fans off though, if you call brett favre by how his name is spelled Favrey, or spell it how it sounds. they hate that