PDA

View Full Version : Do and players, front office, media look on this site

stacksedwards
07-18-2006, 12:16 PM
I obviously know that some of the media looks on this site due to the quotes on top of the home page. But does anyone have any cool stories about letter or emails they have recieved from players, anouncers, or front office who vist the site?

Keep up the good work and go sox.

Sweep the Tigers

Uncle_Patrick
07-18-2006, 12:20 PM
I know that Phil Rogers from the Tribune and George Knue from chicagosports.com have posted here in the past. Word is that players and the organization are aware of the site, but I'm not aware of anyone actually posting here, aside from Brandon McCarthy, before he was on the big league squad.

TornLabrum
07-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Dave Wills still comes by at least to lurk. I think Bryan Dolgin still does, too. I also know that Chris Rongey is a regular lurker and is registered here. I also know that Brooks Boyer and Scott Reifert check the site occasionally.

Palehose13
07-18-2006, 12:24 PM
To answer your question, this was in an e-mail response from Brooks Boyer about a month ago:

By the way, on another note, you are always all over WSI……..you do follow us pretty closely, eh? Of course, not that I am ever looking at WSI………

So what do you think? :wink:

kevingrt
07-18-2006, 12:44 PM
It's nice to know the people high up do think about us. :D:

Jurr
07-18-2006, 01:05 PM
It's nice to know the people high up do think about us. :D:
Hell...it's the absolute best fan site on the internet. They better be looking!