PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow!

Chisox_cali
02-15-2002, 10:22 PM
I for one am releived. I have already stated that I am very impatient so it's good the Pitchers and Catchers report to Tucson tomorrow so I can get back into baseball mode and It will go alot faster once they report until the season starts. i dont think there is going to b any major stories coming out of the first day but you never know. I'm just excited that baseall season is coming :smile: :gulp:

Soxheads
02-15-2002, 10:26 PM
This may be off the subject but the P in RIP in your sig is missing a period.

Chisox_cali
02-15-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
This may be off the subject but the P in RIP in your sig is missing a period.

Yes it was :smile: and I really didnt notice that before

Soxheads
02-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

Yes it was :smile: and I really didnt notice that before

What would you do without heads©? :D:

Pete_SSAC
02-15-2002, 11:08 PM
I for one am releived. I have already stated that I am very impatient so it's good the Pitchers and Catchers report to Tucson tomorrow so I can get back into baseball mode and It will go alot faster once they report until the season starts. i dont think there is going to b any major stories coming out of the first day but you never know. I'm just excited that baseall season is coming :smile: :gulp:

Yeah, I've never been so pumped in my life. I think I'll just go all out when midnight hits.

Man, I'm a sad sad person.

- Pete

Chisox_cali
02-15-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

Yeah, I've never been so pumped in my life. I think I'll just go all out when midnight hits.

Man, I'm a sad sad person.

- Pete

Hey nothing wrong with being pumped, but that midnight thing may be taking it a little too far :smile: But wouldnt you want to go all out at midnight Arizona Time?

Pete_SSAC
02-15-2002, 11:24 PM
Yeah...

Hour and a half to go...

- Pete

pearso66
02-15-2002, 11:26 PM
man for me midnight passed 1/2 an hour ago. WOOHOO pitchers and catchers report, its just a matter of time before the season starts now

i can now start singing (we are the champions my friends)

Chisox_cali
02-16-2002, 12:22 AM
In the excited vein here's Tim Hummel's mug shot:
http://whitesox.mlb.com/cws/photo/ph_play_mugshot_400019.jpg

God I'm bored....have the pitchers and catchers reported yet? :smile:

OfficerKarkovice
02-16-2002, 01:30 AM

Who's excited?!?...I AM!!!

Pete_SSAC
02-16-2002, 01:40 AM
It's offical! It's past midnight in AZ! Baseball has begun!

*Runs around and breaks things*

- Pete

doublem23
02-16-2002, 02:12 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Go Sox in 2002!

Pete_SSAC
02-16-2002, 02:29 AM
And to make things more complete, the new AFLAC comerical just played. (Where the duck is in the musuem).

Good stuff.

AFFFFLLLLACCCC!!!

- Pete