PDA

View Full Version : Kudos To Grobber...

DrCrawdad
07-17-2006, 08:32 AM
That was a National Televised embarrassment, but the Clowns who again threw junk on the field leave me more embarrassed and outraged!! No excuse! I don't give a damn how awful the team is (they stink to be sure), or how much $$$ they paid to get their tickets, nobody has the right to act like jerks, no matter how much they paid. - From Grobber's blog (http://www.grobber.com)

I've been very critical when in the past I've felt that Grobber glossed over this type of stuff at The Shrine. Kudos to Grobber for stepping out and calling the morons out.

:gulp:

Baby Fisk
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
ESPN should be called out for repeatedly giving litter-tossing bozos a pass.

TornLabrum
07-17-2006, 08:38 AM
http://images.radcity.net/5176/584831.jpg

"I have it on the highest authority that those were White Sox fans trashing beautiful Wrigley Field."

Hitmen77
07-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Is the trash throwing getting any mention in the media? I haven't heard anyone talk about it. If this were Sox fans doing this at the Cell, you know that everyone would be totally ripping "classless" Sox fans as an embarassment to the game.

RadioheadRocks
07-17-2006, 02:00 PM
I've been very critical when in the past I've felt that Grobber glossed over this type of stuff at The Shrine. Kudos to Grobber for stepping out and calling the morons out.

All I can say is Halle****inglujah!!!!!

DaleJRFan
07-17-2006, 02:10 PM

"I have it on the highest authority that those were White Sox fans trashing beautiful Wrigley Field."

You stole my thunder!!!

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1241191&postcount=8

DrCrawdad
07-17-2006, 02:20 PM

I was out of town when the Sox played at The Shrine, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. If I am assuming correctly, then I take that LeVineline blamed Sox fans for the debris tossed on the field after AJ's HR. Is that what happened?

DaleJRFan
07-17-2006, 02:29 PM
I was out of town when the Sox played at The Shrine, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. If I am assuming correctly, then I take that LeVineline blamed Sox fans for the debris tossed on the field after AJ's HR. Is that what happened?

Yes. He came right out and said it.

hi im skot
07-17-2006, 03:00 PM

I appreciate his sentiments, but man, there is some poor grammar/writing all over that blog.

Yikes.

Grobber33
07-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I appreciate his sentiments, but man, there is some poor grammar/writing all over that blog.

Yikes.

You wanna be the EDUHTOR?????(LOL)

miker
07-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Les should be careful with the "truth" or the Cubbies will revoke his media credentials...

hi im skot
07-18-2006, 01:34 PM
You wanna be the EDUHTOR?????(LOL)

:D:

Only if I get paid!

SOXPHILE
07-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Good for Les. Now, compare and contrast that with the crap I heard spewed out of the mouth of a certain Cub loving tool who is on the air from 12-2 on the Sox flagship station: After both the "A.J. Game", and the national embarrassment this past Sunday night, he repeatedly said that while he doesn't condone throwing trash on the field, and would "never do it himself", he understands the fans frustration with the team, and can see why they did it. WHAT ??!! Here's a lil' memo for you, Murph, you blithering idiot: There is absolutely NO excusing this type of behavior or action, EVER. No matter how bad, crappy, stupid, and just plain baseball dumb your team is, throwing garbage on the field is reprehensible behavior, and there is no excuse, or "understanding why they did it". Way to defend and sugarcoat the way those drunken, ignorant scumbags that inhabit the cesspool that is Wrigley Field, Murph. Moron.

TornLabrum
07-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Good for Les. Now, compare and contrast that with the crap I heard spewed out of the mouth of a certain Cub loving tool who is on the air from 12-2 on the Sox flagship station: After both the "A.J. Game", and the national embarrassment this past Sunday night, he repeatedly said that while he doesn't condone throwing trash on the field, and would "never do it himself", he understands the fans frustration with the team, and can see why they did it. WHAT ??!! Here's a lil' memo for you, Murph, you blithering idiot: There is absolutely NO excusing this type of behavior or action, EVER. No matter how bad, crappy, stupid, and just plain baseball dumb your team is, throwing garbage on the field is reprehensible behavior, and there is no excuse, or "understanding why they did it". Way to defend and sugarcoat the way those drunken, ignorant scumbags that inhabit the cesspool that is Wrigley Field, Murph. Moron.

Shouldn't that end, "Mike Murphy, who you crappin'"?

ewokpelts
07-20-2006, 08:12 PM
I was out of town when the Sox played at The Shrine, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. If I am assuming correctly, then I take that LeVineline blamed Sox fans for the debris tossed on the field after AJ's HR. Is that what happened?why would sox fans throw trash on the field after Polish Power scores the go ahead run?