PDA

View Full Version : Music at the Cell

G-Ville Sox
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
I know this topic has been covered many of times....However...I couldnt find any of the old discussions.

I am efforting putting together a White Sox gameday CD.

I need to know some of the songs the players have when they come to bat. The obvious players I have (Shook Me, Harvest, etc.) but if people know any please help me out.

Thanks in advance

:gulp:

LuvSox
07-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Alex Cintron uses "Sundown" by Gordon Lightfoot when he bats.

Hagan
07-14-2006, 03:55 PM
AJ comes out to nicotine and gravy by the greatest musician ever. beck. last year he walked out to epro by him.

StockdaleForVeep
07-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I know this topic has been covered many of times....However...I couldnt find any of the old discussions.

I am efforting putting together a White Sox gameday CD.

I need to know some of the songs the players have when they come to bat. The obvious players I have (Shook Me, Harvest, etc.) but if people know any please help me out.

Thanks in advance

:gulp:

Doing a search for player music brings up atleast two threads for it and in those threads other links to the stupid music threads

Also i myself would never make a sox mix cd cuz i cant stand some of the music they play(like uribe)

JimmyJames
07-14-2006, 07:05 PM
I have heard Elevation by U2 for Podsednik late in games. Also Paulie used some Metallica song...not sure which.

Don't forget the Pirates of the Carribean track they use for the video montage before the players take the field.

Chips
07-14-2006, 07:29 PM
I have heard Elevation by U2 for Podsednik late in games. Also Paulie used some Metallica song...not sure which.

Don't forget the Pirates of the Carribean track they use for the video montage before the players take the field.

Wrong (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1169121&postcount=2)
:tongue:

Timmy D's
07-14-2006, 07:35 PM
not coming to bat, but Dream Police for Cliff when he comes in to let up some long balls.