http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5619630

1 P.M. GAME SUMMARIES:
White Sox @ Yankees - 65% Joe Buck, Tim McCarver, Ken Rosenthal
Dodgers @ Cardinals - 17% Kenny Albert, Steve Lyons

4 P.M. GAME SUMMARIES:
Phillies @ Giants - 17% Thom Brennaman, Lou Piniella

Deebs14
07-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Glad to see they're on down here again, but it figures that the only times I do get to see them on Fox is whenever they play Boston or New York.

07-14-2006, 02:52 PM
You mean 7-15

Deuce
07-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Downstate Illinois gets St LouisDon't remind me. Guess the Mrs. and I will be visiting in-laws instead.

Deuce

Fenway
07-14-2006, 02:55 PM
You mean 7-15

had a brain fart :redface: fixed it :smile:

MarySwiss
07-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Damn it all to hell!!! (Even though I would have bet on it.)

I am so sick and tired of games involving the Giants and/or Dodgers. :angry:

PKalltheway
07-14-2006, 04:33 PM
****, Cincinnati gets the Dodgers vs. Cardinals

lumpyspun
07-14-2006, 04:53 PM
The emails to FOX and MLB will be easy for me this weekend...I wrote them last weekend when this happened...so all I will have to do is substitute the team names and hit send. I hate Fox and I hate MLB for letting them hoard weekend games.

Frater Perdurabo
07-14-2006, 04:54 PM
:supernana:

DFW gets Saturday's Sox - Yankees game! However, it's only because the Yankees are involved. When the Rangers are not playing Saturday afternoon, Fox ALWAYS gives the DFW market the Red Cubs or the Yankees (with Cubs games mixed in every so often).

DFW is full of people who are not native to this area. Of all the people I've met in my seven years here, more have come from the Chicago area than anywhere else. I've also met a lot of people from Houston (likewise, lots of Dallas people move down to Houston). Of out-of-state license plates I see, I see more Illinois plates than virtually any other state besides Oklahoma and Louisiana (obviously).

A few weeks ago when the Sox played the Astros on Saturday afternoon, every single Fox affiliate within 200 miles in every direction of DFW showed the Sox-Astros game. Yet in DFW the imbecils at Fox inexplicably gave us a Red Sox game! If I lived 30 miles north - FARTHER AWAY FROM HOUSTON - I would have gotten the Sox-Astros matchup.

Of course, Fox is completely clueless as to the demographics of this area. Like ESPN, they too think that the world revolves around the Red Cubs and Yankees, with the Cubs occupying the remainder of the universe. Rupert Murdoch is the world's biggest POS and his networks are no better than he is.