PDA

View Full Version : Fat B@st@rd checks in...

Pete_SSAC
02-14-2002, 10:34 PM
with the Yanks today. Amazing, somehow, David Wells was not only able to loose weight, but show up to Spring Training on time, and not whever he felt like it.

Anyway up for a pig roast? I'll bring the...

:XL

- Pete

Cheryl
02-14-2002, 11:22 PM
I saw the new and improved XL also. He's looking in shape...relatively speaking.

I wish him well. Except against us.

Pete_SSAC
02-14-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Cheryl
I saw the new and improved XL also. He's looking in shape...relatively speaking.

I wish him well. Except against us.

I normally wish every ex-Sox luck, but not in his case. I would have if he showed that he cared for the team, and he didn't.

- Pete

foulkesfan11
02-14-2002, 11:46 PM
I don't want to wish harm on anyone except the Cubs, of course. I just want the Yankees to choke again & again & again!

I can't stand Derek Jeter!!!

longshot7
02-15-2002, 12:23 AM
Hey, leave him alone. He was in the same shape last year tha the was in when he won 20 for th eJays the previous year. That's the way the cookie crumbles....

besides what did we lose? nothing.

RedPinStripes
02-15-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by longshot7
Hey, leave him alone. He was in the same shape last year tha the was in when he won 20 for th eJays the previous year. That's the way the cookie crumbles....

besides what did we lose? nothing.

He's still a fat Jagoff that didn't try as hard to succed for the Sox. May he be in hell a half hour before god knows he's dead.

Cheryl
02-15-2002, 11:28 AM
What did he not do last year besides not win 20 games for us because his back gave out?

RedPinStripes
02-15-2002, 12:11 PM
What did he not do last year besides not win 20 games for us because his back gave out?

It just pisses me off to see him thinner and in better shape for the Yankees now that they took him back. When he was here , he was the veteran that didn't need practice or needed to be at ST on time. Yeah, he might have done well as a fatass in the past, but he is much older and a lot of his back problems and his gout have to do withthe beer and chip diet that he's no longer on. I look forwrd to his failure.

Pete_SSAC
02-15-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

It just pisses me off to see him thinner and in better shape for the Yankees now that they took him back. When he was here , he was the veteran that didn't need practice or needed to be at ST on time. Yeah, he might have done well as a fatass in the past, but he is much older and a lot of his back problems and his gout have to do withthe beer and chip diet that he's no longer on. I look forwrd to his failure.

I totally agree, it would be one thing if he was trying hard to get back in shape for the Sox, but he didn't, he was still hanging out at the bars instead of the Gym. Not to mention the way he backed out on the D-Backs.

- Pete

Cheryl
02-15-2002, 01:49 PM
I think last year for him was a wake up call--he could no longer get away with the beer and chips diet at his age.

I loved watching him on the mound for us last year and wish it had worked out better. It was a gamble, it didn't work out. I don't want the Yankees to do well, but I don't have any animosity towards XL.

WinningUgly!
02-15-2002, 02:35 PM
I think last year for him was a wake up call--he could no longer get away with the beer and chips diet at his age.

I loved watching him on the mound for us last year and wish it had worked out better. It was a gamble, it didn't work out. I don't want the Yankees to do well, but I don't have any animosity towards XL.

I think his wake up call was getting an incentive filled contract instead of the guaranteed $10 million dollar deal. If the Sox would have picked up his option he'd be showing up late for spring training again as fat as ever!

pearso66
02-15-2002, 03:18 PM
i dont wish him bad because of how his year was last year with the sox, but i do wish him bad for the way he backed out of the arizona deal, and he plays for the yankees, i hate them yankees
and to agree with an above post

derek jeter sucks