PDA

View Full Version : 06' Grinder Bash ticket question.

Timmy D's
07-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the bash tickets are transferable. It says you have to RSVP by tomorrow w/ your account #, and I can do that, but I'm not able to make it, and was giving the tickets to a friend of mine and his son to use. I just wanna make sure they are not gonna like check I.D.'s and not let them in or anything like that. Thanks!

dakuda
07-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the bash tickets are transferable. It says you have to RSVP by tomorrow w/ your account #, and I can do that, but I'm not able to make it, and was giving the tickets to a friend of mine and his son to use. I just wanna make sure they are not gonna like check I.D.'s and not let them in or anything like that. Thanks!

I dont reember getting checked for ID prior to the per season part thingy. Just call up, confirm your spot, and give them to your friend.

Cat Thief
07-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I dont reember getting checked for ID prior to the per season part thingy. Just call up, confirm your spot, and give them to your friend.

Like he said,no ID needed at the pre season thing. Thank God. It would have taken even longer to get in. I seriously doubt they will be checking.

MrT27
07-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to RSVP. I'm an Ozzie Plan holder and got tickets to COTC this year (couldn't attend though), what would I do about my account number? I can't find my account number on the White Sox ticket account online thing.

ChiSoxGirl
07-13-2006, 11:51 PM
Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot to RSVP. I'm an Ozzie Plan holder and got tickets to COTC this year (couldn't attend though), what would I do about my account number? I can't find my account number on the White Sox ticket account online thing.

When I called to RSVP, I got a voicemail, so I just left all the information they requested, minus the account number. Seeing as I'm not and never have been a season ticket holder and got the Grinder Bash tickets for buying COTC tickets, I don't have an account number. I just hope that's not an issue on the 29th when I show up....

MrT27
07-14-2006, 12:51 AM
When I called to RSVP, I got a voicemail, so I just left all the information they requested, minus the account number. Seeing as I'm not and never have been a season ticket holder and got the Grinder Bash tickets for buying COTC tickets, I don't have an account number. I just hope that's not an issue on the 29th when I show up....Ok I'll do that then, thanks!

redsand22
07-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey if anyone has one extra that they are not using for July 29th, 10am - 1pm. I would be extremely grateful. I know it's unlikely but I just thought I'd try.