maurice
07-13-2006, 05:46 PM
- Adam Russell to Birmingham
- Tim Bittner to Birmingham
- Ray Liotta to Winston-Salem
- Frazier Dizard to the DL

ChiSoxRowand
07-14-2006, 02:00 AM
Anybody know whats up with Liotta? Whats his velocity like? He has been the most dissapointing sox prospect so far.

KRS1
07-14-2006, 02:16 AM
Anybody know whats up with Liotta? Whats his velocity like? He has been the most dissapointing sox prospect so far.

I'm more dissapointed with Valido at this point, he isn't hitting well even after his demotion to W-S.

rdivaldi
07-14-2006, 10:23 AM

Ray is a finese pitcher, if he doesn't hit his spots he gets shelled. The pitches he was getting away with in A ball were getting pounded in AA. He's never had great velocity, usually pitching in the mid/high 80's. During ST he was the least impressive of all the White Sox prospects IMO.

Hagan
07-14-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm more dissapointed with Valido at this point, he isn't hitting well even after his demotion to W-S.

He is off the juice this year.

Randar68
07-14-2006, 03:44 PM
He is off the juice this year.

:whoflungpoo

Hagan
07-14-2006, 03:52 PM
:whoflungpoo
he is. it was a big concern and with his poor plate patience he is not doing well this year like he did last year.

Randar68
07-14-2006, 04:11 PM
he is. it was a big concern and with his poor plate patience he is not doing well this year like he did last year.

You've had a hard on for trashing Valido since the day it was announced he violated the drug policy.

Get off your high horse. We don't have to go over the FACTS any more...

It's not abnormal for a player his age advancing a level to struggle. The kid hit better in the second half last year than he did in the first. This has nothing to do with roids, which he was not in FACT taking...

So get off it.

Hagan
07-14-2006, 08:03 PM
No need to get so mad and type like THIS......... His usage of steroids has been a concern with people is all i am saying. I know you are in love with valido and get mad when anyone puts him and his extremely poor plate patience or steroid usage down but it is the truth though. Using preformance enhancing drugs, like Robert Vaildo did, can help a person extremely. Especially a player like him, who steals a lot of bases and swings at everything. I have said one thing before about him using roids and this is the 2nd time i have ever brought it up. I know there are a lot of other reasons why he is doing poorly this year, but you cannot rule out the juice.

Randar68
07-14-2006, 10:42 PM
No need to get so mad and type like THIS......... His usage of steroids has been a concern with people is all i am saying. I know you are in love with valido and get mad when anyone puts him and his extremely poor plate patience or steroid usage down but it is the truth though. Using preformance enhancing drugs, like Robert Vaildo did, can help a person extremely. Especially a player like him, who steals a lot of bases and swings at everything. I have said one thing before about him using roids and this is the 2nd time i have ever brought it up. I know there are a lot of other reasons why he is doing poorly this year, but you cannot rule out the juice.

The only person I've seen or heard concerned about it is YOU. The kid took an over the counter supplement from GNC. They test for many more drugs than "steroids" and your continued effort to paint the kid in a bad light is pathetic.

If it happens again, roast him. Until then, take it easy, hoss. The kid wasn't even drinking age and didn't take his supplements to the Sox training staff to see if they would still be ok. He made a mistake. Have you ever made one?

Hagan
07-15-2006, 12:05 AM
The only person I've seen or heard concerned about it is YOU. The kid took an over the counter supplement from GNC. They test for many more drugs than "steroids" and your continued effort to paint the kid in a bad light is pathetic.

If it happens again, roast him. Until then, take it easy, hoss. The kid wasn't even drinking age and didn't take his supplements to the Sox training staff to see if they would still be ok. He made a mistake. Have you ever made one?
:rolleyes: Are you sleeping with the guy?

CleeFan101
07-15-2006, 02:53 PM

No but unlike yourself... he actually pays attention to the minorleagues and has seen most of the guys play live multiple times. All you do is look at stats and see what people like Randar write about him.

KRS1
07-15-2006, 06:29 PM

How does a statement like this make it past the mods?

Randar68
07-16-2006, 08:23 PM

The only thing that would explain your hard-on for trashing the kid is if he slept with your old lady...