PDA

View Full Version : Herm Comment

Lip Man 1
07-13-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm a little confused by this quote that I read in Scott Merkin's story at whitesox.com:

"According to White Sox athletic trainer Herm Schneider, Hermanson could return to the Majors after the All-Star break -- although he still needs to perform in game situations without pain."

Does this mean:

A. Hermanson is STILL trying to pitch with pain in Charlotte (two appearances last I saw...)

B. Herm doesn't have any specific info yet on how he is responding so he doesn't know if he's having pain or not.

Lip

SBSoxFan
07-13-2006, 01:22 PM
C. He's pitched without pain in the minors, but he'll still have to prove he can be durable enough at the major league level?

INSox56
07-13-2006, 02:57 PM
In another story or blurb on, I believe, the sox main page, it was stated Dustin pitched "so and so long" without pain.

DumpJerry
07-13-2006, 03:00 PM
The bigger question is: How did Herm's back feel when he saw those Cubs bags at Trader Joe's?

INSox56
07-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Hah! why is that piece of crap thread getting so many responses. :nuts:

DumpJerry
07-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Hah! why is that piece of crap thread getting so many responses. :nuts:
Because you contributed the 5th response.

I'm leaving for Trader Joe's soon....anyone want me to pick up anything?

INSox56
07-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Lies!

miker
07-13-2006, 03:15 PM

Ah yes, Trader Joe's, bringing unusual groceries and organic produce to both yuppies in Hummers and displaced Deadheads. Get me some of those microbrews! I'll gladly pay you Tuesday... :gulp:

Garland_IS_God
07-13-2006, 03:37 PM

Yeah I'll take some Cub shopping bags please.

DoItForDanPasqua
07-13-2006, 04:01 PM

A bottle of three buck chuck please.

Ol' No. 2
07-13-2006, 04:05 PM
A bottle of three buck chuck please.Do people actually drink that stuff? Blech. I tried a bottle once. One sip and I dumped the rest down the drain. Dreadful.

Deuce
07-13-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm leaving for Trader Joe's soon....anyone want me to pick up anything?You mean you're driving all the way to the north suburbs? I thought that was the only store in the area? :redneck

ode to veeck
07-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Do people actually drink that stuff? Blech. I tried a bottle once. One sip and I dumped the rest down the drain. Dreadful.

Good for a marinade:

1 bulb garlic finely chopped
1 fist sized chunk of fresh ginger finely chopped
1 bottle 2 buck chuck
1 bottle soy sauce
2 big handfull dark brown sugar

sit a nice tri tip or london broil in this for 2 day and grill on very, very hot fire until rare, swerve with left over marinade sauted with mushrooms, adding butter, a little A-1 and crack pepper to the mushroom saute

Tekijawa
07-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Do people actually drink that stuff? Blech. I tried a bottle once. One sip and I dumped the rest down the drain. Dreadful.

Betcha that sink hasn't clogged since!?!?!?!

It's bad but it gets the Job done... High in Sulfites so the hangover is pretty intence... but for $3 Bucks it's hard to beat!

DumpJerry
07-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Snob! I bet you're a closet Cub fan!