PDA

View Full Version : Sox magnet question.

Timmy D's
07-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Someone stole the small magnets I had on the side of my truck. The problem is the black paint on my truck is faded a little from them being there for over 2 years. I am having a hard time finding them again, and would appreciate if anyone knows where to get them. They are the (I guess you call them national logo) White Sock in the baseball diamond, approximately 3"X3".

I know it's a long shot, but I figured I would take a stab at it. Thanks!!!

ssirish317
07-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Try searching "White Sox Magnet" on Ebay.

JohnBasedowYoda
07-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Try the grandstand on 35th and wallace.
www.grandstandsox.com

dakuda
07-12-2006, 10:09 PM
I was just at Grandstand before Sunday's game and they do have them.

It is in a three pack with a cut Sox primary logo, the secondary logo (diamond), and a cheezy-looking jersey on the right hand wall just as you walk in. I only noticed them because I bought the same three pack for $5 cheaper on ebay a few years ago. BUt adding in shipping and it would about the same.

Timmy D's
07-13-2006, 03:12 PM

It is in a three pack with a cut Sox primary logo, the secondary logo (diamond), and a cheezy-looking jersey on the right hand wall just as you walk in. I only noticed them because I bought the same three pack for $5 cheaper on ebay a few years ago. BUt adding in shipping and it would about the same.

Nice!! Thanks!! I'll pick them up on the 21st.
p.s. I did look every where on line for them and havent found them. There not even on Grandstands site.:bandance:

Law11
07-13-2006, 05:02 PM

Yep I was going to buy it at Gstand but $20 was too much for me to spend on someting that will get stolen .