PDA

View Full Version : Your least favorite Sox (not Royce)

beausox
02-14-2002, 06:13 PM
I messed up the otehr thread and had to change it. So, you asked for it.

bc2k
02-14-2002, 06:29 PM
I did ask for this, thanks beausox. No suprise here, howry already has 100% of the votes. Ah, I love voting first.

Soxheads
02-14-2002, 06:31 PM
I cannot believe you put Graffy there! Why would anyone vote for him?

Daver
02-14-2002, 06:32 PM
Why is Rocky Biddle on that list?

Jerry_Manuel
02-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by daver
Why is Rocky Biddle on that list?

I have no idea, I'm not his biggest fan, but he's not public enemy number one.

The answer here is easy, Bob Howry.

Everyone else at least has a role on the team. Wait a few months and it might be Osuna. I was thinking of Alomar, but he is some good to the team.

:sandy
I can show the guys my scars from my numerous knee operations. This year, I'll tell them about how it feels to play in a World Series game.

Pete_SSAC
02-14-2002, 08:13 PM
I don't get why Ritche is on this list either, I mean, we haven't seen him do ANYTHING yet.

- Pete

Daver
02-14-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
I don't get why Ritche is on this list either, I mean, we haven't seen him do ANYTHING yet.

- Pete

He is probably there for all those that thought that giving up Kip"the depends poster boy"Wells for him was a bad idea.

beausox
02-14-2002, 08:35 PM
Everyone I have put on that list has been griped about on this board at various times. I'm not saying that other people haven't been griped about also, but these 10 guys the most.

Pete_SSAC
02-14-2002, 09:32 PM
BTW, I voted for Josh Paul. Not that I hate him, but because I feel he's useless to this team. Mark Johnson is the better catcher, and doesn't do dumbass base running errors. Now of course, Alamor is pretty useless too, but there's something about him as a person that I like, and he's also playing with injuries, while the only ones Paul has are mental.

- Pete

PaleHoseGeorge
02-14-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC
BTW, I voted for Josh Paul. Not that I hate him, but because I feel he's useless to this team. Mark Johnson is the better catcher, and doesn't do dumbass base running errors. Now of course, Alamor is pretty useless too, but there's something about him as a person that I like, and he's also playing with injuries, while the only ones Paul has are mental.

Well said, Pete. I think if our "WSI Pay Clayton" benefit falls short of the required $4.5 million, we should use the money to buy Josh Paul instead. The guy washes cars, dishes, and windows.

:versatile
"Hey, that's not what 'versatile' means!"

dugwood31
02-14-2002, 10:34 PM
This topic is good for my mental health. For a long time I thought I was the only one who saw Josh Paul as a fraud. Mark Johnson's quiet behind the plate. Josh Paul hurts my ears.

voodoochile
02-15-2002, 12:14 AM
It's a runaway... Hey Josh, I think we can get you a seat out of town...

:partybus
"Need a lift? We can always use a little versatility..."

FarWestChicago
02-15-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by voodoochile
It's a runaway... Hey Josh, I think we can get you a seat out of town...It makes sense. They tried to force Versatile down our throats. MJ got jobbed out of the playoffs. Then Josh decided he was the greatest baserunner of all time. Once you get past Buddy Lee, he's an easy target. :smile:

doublem23
02-15-2002, 12:40 AM
It has to Josh "You Can Get Thrown out at Third Base?" Paul....

FarWestChicago
02-15-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
It has to Josh "You Can Get Thrown out at Third Base?" Paul.... Seriously, what's not to hate about Versatile?

But, I can do so many things poorly!

doublem23
02-15-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Seriously, what's not to hate about Versatile?

:MJ
:angry: I can't think of anything..... :angry:

RedPinStripes
02-15-2002, 03:23 AM
"Ichiro who?"