PDA

View Full Version : Selig looking at Blackouts

chopperjc
07-12-2006, 09:49 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=jp-blackouts071106&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Still no help with Fox and Sat. games though.:angry:

SoxFan78
07-12-2006, 09:56 AM
At least they are making some progress with a flawed system. I still don't understand the blanket blackout on Saturday games. It makes no sense. Ok, I understand you want a game to be highlighted. But if thats the case, only have ONE GAME at 12:05. Show it to the whole nation, then other games can go after that.

Why have 3 games at the same time, where one game is shown to 50% of the country, one game is shown to 35%, and the other game is shown to 15%????

MarySwiss
07-12-2006, 10:06 AM
At least they are making some progress with a flawed system. I still don't understand the blanket blackout on Saturday games. It makes no sense. Ok, I understand you want a game to be highlighted. But if thats the case, only have ONE GAME at 12:05. Show it to the whole nation, then other games can go after that.

Why have 3 games at the same time, where one game is shown to 50% of the country, one game is shown to 35%, and the other game is shown to 15%????

Well, I see only one problem with this idea. It makes sense. Therefore, it's doomed.