PDA

View Full Version : Please Help.....Im Desperate

RayKruse
07-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Rookie poster...but i really need your guys help. Ive been trying to find this jacket/sweatshirt forever...I found it on ebay but it was used. Can anyone tell me where i can find it or even who makes it. I really appreciate it.
Thanks ..... - Ray

Deuce
07-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Old model. You will not find it new.

Deuce

PS: By the way, I have a feeling you are the seller of that jacket and you are trying to spam the site. Call it a hunch...

RayKruse
07-11-2006, 09:58 PM
thanks for the response...as for your hunch youre wrong...if you look; the auction is already over...and i didnt host it. Wow...just wanted to know where i could get the jacket

Soxfanspcu11
07-11-2006, 10:01 PM
thanks for the response...as for your hunch youre wrong...if you look; the auction is already over...and i didnt host it. Wow...just wanted to know where i could get the jacket

There are some straight **** offs that post on this site who will attack you for no reason.

They are embarrasing for true Sox fans. I apologize on behalf of the real Sox fans who would help you out in your search, good luck.

RayKruse
07-11-2006, 10:03 PM
thanks man

southwstchi4life
07-11-2006, 10:09 PM
I know that place by the cell at least use to have it ( i also like that style) . jeez I forgot the name of the store. Its right on 35th street across from that school. pretty big popular place, just cant think of the name

RayKruse
07-11-2006, 10:10 PM
The Grandstand?

HotelWhiteSox
07-11-2006, 10:16 PM
I want to know as well. First saw it a year or two ago when someone was wearing it at a game. Since then I've been looking, found one overpriced used one, and no other traces. Have tried the maker and all that but nada. I think there was another thread about how someone else asked and a bunch of others wanted it too. Don't know why they stopped making it :(:

nasox
07-11-2006, 10:22 PM
The Grandstand?

you must mean, Grandstands.

southwstchi4life
07-11-2006, 10:39 PM
you must mean, Grandstands.

Yeah, great store

batmanZoSo
07-11-2006, 10:46 PM
There are some straight **** offs that post on this site who will attack you for no reason.

They are embarrasing for true Sox fans. I apologize on behalf of the real Sox fans who would help you out in your search, good luck.

The thing is we've had two threads on this very jacket and one of them was not that long ago. And we're always well-stocked on spam so it's not without any reason (and I wouldn't call it an attack, either).

And on a side note, that jacket totally kicks ass. Why the HELL did they stop making that? :mad: :(:

Deuce
07-11-2006, 11:08 PM

They are embarrasing for true Sox fans. I apologize on behalf of the real Sox fans who would help you out in your search, good luck.Lighten up, Francis. I said what I thought and he proved me wrong. I am not one to shy away from an apology.

Sorry for the speculation, Ray. That jacket appears to be a Chicago White Sox Cooperstown Satin Jacket, or it's predecessor (as your's does not look like satin outright). Here is a pic of a similar one, only blue.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009W4O60.01-A2QUBZRFQD7A2Q._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Not sure how to find one though. I imagine that the red ones are older than this one. Probably much older, given the look of the sleeves and the zipper. It is a Majestic jacket, so Mitchell and Ness don't sell them. Your best bet is probably eBay.

Deuce

Soxfanspcu11
07-11-2006, 11:09 PM
The thing is we've had two threads on this very jacket and one of them was not that long ago. And we're always well-stocked on spam so it's not without any reason (and I wouldn't call it an attack, either).

And on a side note, that jacket totally kicks ass. Why the HELL did they stop making that? :mad: :(:

I understand, but why the need to attack?:?: I didn't see anything in his post to indicate he was trying to see the jacket, just a fan looking for some advice. I guess I just don't see the need for that guy to jump all over him when he was just asking a question.

Soxfanspcu11
07-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Lighten up, Francis. I said what I thought and he proved me wrong. I am not one to shy away from an apology.

Sorry for the speculation, Ray. That jacket appears to be a Chicago White Sox Cooperstown Satin Jacket. Here is a pic of a similar one, only blue.

Not sure how to find one though. I imagine that the red ones are older than this one. Mitchell and Ness don't appear to sell them. Your best bet is probably eBay.

Deuce

Umm......you should watch what you say, "Francis"?:?: That's thin ice material there bud.

Anyway, as I just stated, why do you feel the need to attack people? You're not sure so you just assume the worst?? Classy! :rolleyes:

kevingrt
07-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Very edgy thread... Kevingrt senses some tension

PS: Sweet arse jacket

hi im skot
07-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I love where this is going.

Unregistered
07-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Umm......you should watch what you say, "Francis"?:?: That's thin ice material there bud.

Anyway, as I just stated, why do you feel the need to attack people? You're not sure so you just assume the worst?? Classy! :rolleyes:
Dude, it's a movie quote. Take it easy.

That jacket appears to be a Chicago White Sox Cooperstown Satin Jacket, or it's predecessor (as your's does not look like satin outright). Here is a pic of a similar one, only blue.

And Duece, the original jacket looked like a fleece - not satin.

Maybe you should both sit this thread out. :D:

batmanZoSo
07-11-2006, 11:16 PM
AH! Please! This track jacket is tearing us apart! :nuts:

I'm not a fan of the big satin dugout jackets myself...anyone know of any cool trackies similar to the red one that they currently make? I'm too lazy and stupid to find one. And I'll need it for the playoff run.

Soxfanspcu11
07-11-2006, 11:17 PM

Yeah, but I had to take a week off for making a VERY similar comment. Im just saying is all. Anyway, who cares, this thread is about helping this guy find this jacket, that should be where it stays.

I apologize for my part in making it an argument. Argument is over as far as I'm concerned. Again, my apologizes.

batmanZoSo
07-11-2006, 11:19 PM

Now that you say it I think it is a cotton one. At first glance I assumed it was a nylon. Those kind of jackets take a beating and NEED to be synthetic to wick away beer and yellow mustard. I don't know if I'd buy a cotton one.

CLR01
07-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Very edgy thread... Kevingrt senses some tension

PS: Sweet arse jacket

That jacket sucks. Get a clue jackass.

Teal:smile:

SoxSideIrish
07-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Ah "Stripes"...great flick. :wink:

Deuce
07-12-2006, 08:02 AM
In the process of looking for this jacket, I have found a White Sox brass door knocker, a 1986 2XL White Sox batting practice jacket, and a nice deal on a Clemson University trash can...

I'll keep looking, but without some more info, it may be impossible to find.

Deuce

jenn2080
07-12-2006, 08:06 AM
There has been quite a few people trying to find that coat before. The only way to get it is on ebay. I have looked everywhere.

Boozer
07-12-2006, 08:31 AM
anyone know of any cool trackies similar to the red one that they currently make? I'm too lazy and stupid to find one. And I'll need it for the playoff run.

The Sox official site store has a few track/warm up jackets. Some are cotton & some polyester. But they are current designs with the Black, white & silver theme.

RayKruse
07-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks for all the help everyone....at least i know that its been discontinued. If anyone finds one of these later on...please let me know. Thanks again......
- Ray

ChiSoxLifer
07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
but it I've noticed a lot of posters who have very little patience with new board members. I've read many threads where someone immediately jumps into "attack" mode when something is posted and for whatever reason they don't like what they read. Rather than just go to another thread or provide a little assistance they feel as if they need to berate the poster. I guess it's the newbies' fault for being overly sensitive. *pft*

Prepared to be attacked in 4....3.....2.....

1951Campbell
07-12-2006, 09:32 PM
...but it I've noticed a lot of posters who have very little patience with new board members.

Hmm, I've never noticed this.

Norberto7
07-12-2006, 09:53 PM
I saw that jacket for sale at a T.J. Maxx in Oswego. I would have bought it had it not been an XL.

I mean, someone told me they saw it at a T.J. Maxx...somewhere.

I gotta go.

:redface:

gregoriop
07-12-2006, 09:59 PM
i have this jacket. it's majestic cooperstown collection. i bought it from finishline.com on clearance for $20 (it was free after a coupon.) i've only worn it a couple times because it's an a very big XL.

edit: it's 100% polyester. the "sox" across the chest seems a little bigger than the pic you posted. and mine has pockets on the front. so maybe they are 2 different ones, but they look pretty darn close.

Rookie poster...but i really need your guys help. Ive been trying to find this jacket/sweatshirt forever...I found it on ebay but it was used. Can anyone tell me where i can find it or even who makes it. I really appreciate it.
Thanks ..... - Ray

cbotnyse
07-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks for all the help everyone....at least i know that its been discontinued. If anyone finds one of these later on...please let me know. Thanks again......
- Ray:welcome: and stop trying to sell us your crap on eBay!:tongue:

Bobbo35
07-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Thanks ..... - Ray

I have one and got it at TJ Max for 28 dollars. Quality jacket. Just happen to see it on the racks and swiped it up.

Deuce
07-13-2006, 06:12 AM
but it I've noticed a lot of posters who have very little patience with new board members. I've read many threads where someone immediately jumps into "attack" mode when something is posted and for whatever reason they don't like what they read. Rather than just go to another thread or provide a little assistance they feel as if they need to berate the poster. I guess it's the newbies' fault for being overly sensitive. *pft*

Prepared to be attacked in 4....3.....2.....I did not "attack" RedKruse. I did not berate RedKruse. I did not do anything more than speculate about something that honestly looked like spam. I find myself to be very patient with people, but not with spam. Spam is bad, and is usually posted by a new account for that sole purpose. When it was obvious that I was incorrect, I apoligized and offered assistance. The issue resolved itself and everyone moved on.

The only one here that is on "attack mode" is you. If you honestly think this is a problem throughout the board, or if I am the problem, I encourage you to bring it up with me privately or to a mod and they can settle things. No need to overgeneralize or make something into what it isn't.

Deuce

TornLabrum
07-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Everybody's had their say and then some. Enough already!