PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Buying Frenzy During A.S. break

NoNeckEra
07-11-2006, 06:03 PM
I've never seen as much activity all year as I've seen today on the White Sox ticket exchange site where season ticket holders sell their seats via the sox ticket portal.

People must be making plans for the 2nd half now, and it looks like tickets are really going to be scarce from here on out.

comet2k
07-11-2006, 06:08 PM
The White Sox removed any restrictions on selling July and August tickets today. I don't know what the restrictions were, but now all tickets can be posted for sale.

Here's the blurb season ticket holders received:

You are now able to resell all games in July and August, as well as Prime dates in September. Monday and Regular dates in September will be available for resale on August 1.

You are now able to resell all games in July and August, as well as Prime dates in September. Monday and Regular dates in September will be available for resale on August 1.

NoNeckEra
07-11-2006, 06:41 PM
The White Sox removed any restrictions on selling July and August tickets today. I don't know what the restrictions were, but now all tickets can be posted for sale.

Here's the blurb season ticket holders received:

Actually, those restrictions were gone as of July 1st. The tickets that are really moving are NY, DET and TX, which have always been up.

HawkDJ
07-11-2006, 11:33 PM
wow! Glad I nabbed some 8th row UD seats for $20 each against the Twins a few days ago.

Soxfanspcu11
07-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Go check out Ticketmaster. Almost all the series are sold out. The only 2 series I could find tickets for were the Kansas City and Tampa Bay series!:o:

If you guys don't have your tickets for the second half, GET ON IT!!!!

Scottiehaswheels
07-11-2006, 11:58 PM
I just pulled up the ticket exchange... why aren't the friday/saturday (21st/22nd)games vs. the Rangers posted? I know my 2 tix for that weekend haven't sold so they should at least have those available for those days?

nasox
07-12-2006, 12:21 AM
You can always count on a few kind WSI ers to post extras on the ticket exchange.

Plus its for face value only, so you save money.