PDA

View Full Version : Send Selig a message

Chicken Dinner
07-10-2006, 01:52 PM
I just wrote a nice one concerning FOX blackouts.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060707&content_id=1544389&vkey=allstar2006&fext=.jsp

StockdaleForVeep
07-10-2006, 02:04 PM

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060707&content_id=1544389&vkey=allstar2006&fext=.jsp

Honestly, the only questions he will address will be how much of a "masterful" duty he's done to clean up baseball.

MarySwiss
07-10-2006, 02:38 PM

Thanks for the link. He got one from me, too. Same subject.

Baby Fisk
07-10-2006, 03:59 PM
We all know what's going to happen...

QUESTION: [from Sud Belig, Milwaukee] - Mr. Commissioner, I think you are doing a superlative job! Are you in favor of the abolition of slavery?

:tool
"Great question! I recently received the Owners' Committee Report Endorsing Emancipation, and wholeheartedly agreed with its findings. I think the benefits will be numerous over the long run."

QUESTION: [Gud Belis, Milwaukee] - Mr. Commissioner, I think you are doing a tremendous job! Do you think the Allies were right in stopping Hitler?

"Great question! And I've given this subject a lot of careful consideration. This might be going out on a limb, but I'm not one to shirk away from controversial subjects. So, yes, I'm totally siding with the Allies on this one. Hitler seems like the wrong kind of people."

QUESTION: [Bus Legid, Milwaukee] - Mr. Commissioner, I think you are doing an exemplary job. Do you like rock and roll music?

"Hmm... music leads to dancing, and dancing leads to touching. Jury's still out on that one."

QUESTION: [Martin Davis, Los Angeles] - Mr. Selig, are you ever going to pull your head out of your ass and address the steroid issue?

"WHAT THE? HOW THE? [pause] Uh... hello? I... can't... hear... you. Yeah, I can't hear a thing. Caller are you there? I guess we've lost the connection. Thanks everyone for writing in with your questions today."

MarySwiss
07-10-2006, 04:42 PM

QUESTION: [from Sud Belig, Milwaukee] - Mr. Commissioner, I think you are doing a superlative job! Are you in favor of the abolition of slavery?

"Great question! I recently received the Owners' Committee Report Endorsing Emancipation, and wholeheartedly agreed with its findings. I think the benefits will be numerous over the long run."

QUESTION: [Gud Belis, Milwaukee] - Mr. Commissioner, I think you are doing a tremendous job! Do you think the Allies were right in stopping Hitler?

"Great question! And I've given this subject a lot of careful consideration. This might be going out on a limb, but I'm not one to shirk away from controversial subjects. So, yes, I'm totally siding with the Allies on this one. Hitler seems like the wrong kind of people."

QUESTION: [Bus Legid, Milwaukee] - Mr. Commissioner, I think you are doing an exemplary job. Do you like rock and roll music?

"Hmm... music leads to dancing, and dancing leads to touching. Jury's still out on that one."

QUESTION: [Martin Davis, Los Angeles] - Mr. Selig, are you ever going to pull your head out of your ass and address the steroid issue?

"WHAT THE? HOW THE? [pause] Uh... hello? I... can't... hear... you. Yeah, I can't hear a thing. Caller are you there? I guess we've lost the connection. Thanks everyone for writing in with your questions today."

Nicely played!

:rolling:

Fenway
07-10-2006, 05:14 PM
I would advise also sending a print copy of your message to this address. By sending it here it has a better chance of being seen by him as most people write to the New York office.

Baseball Commissioner Office
777 E Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202-5300

Phone: (414) 225-8900

WSox8404
07-10-2006, 06:38 PM

Now that is funny stuff......:bandance: