PDA

View Full Version : Quick seat question

Timmy D's
07-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Sorry if this is not proper area to post this, but I needed a quick answer on something. I was offered some tix for a game late July Sec 125 Row A. Is this indeed front row above dugout?? I dont want to buy them if not, but if they are, I got offered a really good deal, and dont want to miss the opportunity. Thanks in advance.

Timmy D's
07-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Well I hope they are, I know the seats after the dugout front row is AA, then BB, then CC, then 1,2,3, etc. But this description just said SEC 125 Row A, and the price was below face on Stubhub, so I couldnt resist. I hope they are indeed the front row though. If anyone knows please reply, as I'm not going tomorrow, and wont be able to check until mullet night the 21st.:(:

SouthSideSoxFan
07-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Rows AA, BB, or CC are the rows in front of row 1.

"Row" A or B refers to wheelchair-accessible "seats" or rather spaces. For the lower deck, that means seats on the concourse level, behind row 32. They are chained-off areas at the top of every section, and there are no fixed seats: the ushers will set you up in folding chairs.

It's actually not a bad view.

SCarolina_Ron
07-09-2006, 12:07 PM
I've been in SEC 123 and bought seats in row 4 thinking I'd be 4 rows back. Turned out it was the row directly behind dugout. On the seating chart SEC. 125 looks the same. I didn't think there was a row A except in sections not behind the dugout. Just my 2 cents.

Timmy D's
07-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Rows AA, BB, or CC are the rows in front of row 1.

"Row" A or B refers to wheelchair-accessible "seats" or rather spaces. For the lower deck, that means seats on the concourse level, behind row 32. They are chained-off areas at the top of every section, and there are no fixed seats: the ushers will set you up in folding chairs.

It's actually not a bad view.

Oh no!!! Thanks for confirming that. Oh well, I guess there better than my UD season tickets anyways, so I'll give them a whirl for the day anyways.