PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Nellie_Fox

CLR01
07-29-2001, 06:29 PM
hope you are enjoying it since you are certainly not sharing any of the beer you scrooge.

"I got a Banana Split after the game with extra hot fudge and sprinkles."

:hitless

Daver
07-29-2001, 06:33 PM
Happy B-day nellie,you holding back on the :beer and not sharing?

FarWestChicago
07-29-2001, 07:00 PM
Happy Birthday, Nellie!

Nellie_Fox
07-30-2001, 02:21 AM
I haven't had a Falstaff since Viet Nam. The good beer sold out immediately upon arrival in country, leaving Falstaff and Carlings Black Label for the rest of us.

I do have several Leinenkugels' Originals chilling, and anybody who wants to make the trip to Mankato (please save me from the hordes of Vikings fans who have descended on the town for training camp) is welcome to partake.

Thanks for the birthday greeting folks. Appreciate it.

Daver
07-30-2001, 07:50 PM
Whats wrong with Viking fans?

GO PURPLE!

Nellie_Fox
07-31-2001, 01:42 AM
Some of my best friends are Vikings fans. I even watch the games (even though I can't stand Randy Moss. You ought to see him at camp; absolutely will not sign an autograph unless the TV cameras are on him, then he's all smiles and cooperation.) It's just the mob that descends on the university campus with their faces painted, wearing Helga braids and headgear with horns sticking out, chasing the players all over campus. Since I work at the University, I have to deal with the chaos.

Jerry_Manuel
07-31-2001, 02:12 AM
I feel sorry for you Nellie you have to deal with the Vikings and the Twin fans.

KempersRS
07-31-2001, 02:59 AM
GO PURPLE!

I second that Daver, go Vikes!