PDA

View Full Version : At the Sox game yesterday! WILLIE!!

bafiarocks03
07-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Kay.....So i went to the game yesterday and excitinnngggggg! The minute I got there I had my I Love Willie sign and he saw it the second i stood there, and he started waving, and had this huge smile on his face! So alll batting practice i had to wait while he played 2nd base, outfield, then he went to the dugout, and came out to bat!
While he was standing out there talking to another BoSox player, that guy looked at me, and was pointing and talking to Willie then Willie turns arounds and wavessss and i waved, and wanted to cry. then like motioned for him to come over and he game me a thumbs up!

So after he got all his batting and such in, He came running over, and gave me a biggggggggggggggggg hug! and I pretty much died right there, my mom video'd it, well tried. She's technology challenged! But he was like HEY GIIRLLLLL HOW'D I'D KNOW YOU'D BE HERE WITH THAT SIGN, HOW YOU DOIN'? I'm like I'm doing great.. I MISS YOUI SOO MUCH, and he's like YOU KNOW WHAT, I MISS BEING HERE! then he had to go, but i'm like will you take a picture, he's like sure for you. and my mom does not knw how to work it, so it's just half of my face, and half of his! But whatever, it's still good. Then before he left, he's like come on girl, give me another hug! I'm liek ahhhh! Ok! Then i had to sit down, and cry! so i did!

Everyone around us, were just shocked..THey were all staring at me while i was crying, like ***, why does he come over to you! and the funny part was thre were these Bosox Fans next to me the whole bp, and were trying to get players to come over, and they didnt' even look, and all i had to do was pretty much stand there! =] But yeah, that man is amazing! I love him sooo muchh!!!

So my video is on my myspace, obviously.

www.myspace.com/biggestsoxfan (http://www.myspace.com/biggestsoxfan)

ewokpelts
07-08-2006, 01:16 PM
like...totally...awesome

QCIASOXFAN
07-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Fast Willie.

SOXfnNlansing
07-08-2006, 04:47 PM
couldn't see the video but the picture was cool.

kevingrt
07-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Like totally sweet, awesome story girl.

That's pretty cool though, I always have known Willie as an awesome guy.

SouthSide_HitMen
07-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Awesome - glad you were able to get downstairs and meet your favorite player. :cool:

Too bad the White Sox are looking bad against Willie's new team.

jabrch
07-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I have lots of favorite posters on WSI. But Bafiarocks is, bar none, my favorite. Glad you had a great time at the park. Too bad the Sox couldn't win it.

getonbckthr
07-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Bafia did you go to the Willie Harris autograph session in Highland Park tonight?

The Dude
07-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Kay.....So i went to the game yesterday and excitinnngggggg! The minute I got there I had my I Love Willie sign and he saw it the second i stood there, and he started waving, and had this huge smile on his face! So alll batting practice i had to wait while he played 2nd base, outfield, then he went to the dugout, and came out to bat!
While he was standing out there talking to another BoSox player, that guy looked at me, and was pointing and talking to Willie then Willie turns arounds and wavessss and i waved, and wanted to cry. then like motioned for him to come over and he game me a thumbs up!

So after he got all his batting and such in, He came running over, and gave me a biggggggggggggggggg hug! and I pretty much died right there, my mom video'd it, well tried. She's technology challenged! But he was like HEY GIIRLLLLL HOW'D I'D KNOW YOU'D BE HERE WITH THAT SIGN, HOW YOU DOIN'? I'm like I'm doing great.. I MISS YOUI SOO MUCH, and he's like YOU KNOW WHAT, I MISS BEING HERE! then he had to go, but i'm like will you take a picture, he's like sure for you. and my mom does not knw how to work it, so it's just half of my face, and half of his! But whatever, it's still good. Then before he left, he's like come on girl, give me another hug! I'm liek ahhhh! Ok! Then i had to sit down, and cry! so i did!

Everyone around us, were just shocked..THey were all staring at me while i was crying, like ***, why does he come over to you! and the funny part was thre were these Bosox Fans next to me the whole bp, and were trying to get players to come over, and they didnt' even look, and all i had to do was pretty much stand there! =] But yeah, that man is amazing! I love him sooo muchh!!!

So my video is on my myspace, obviously.

www.myspace.com/biggestsoxfan (http://www.myspace.com/biggestsoxfan)

You're welcome for the tickets!:D:

soltrain21
07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Give me a another hug? Slow down, Willie.

Good story, though. Made me smile.

salty99
07-08-2006, 11:07 PM
I saw you and your sign but I was by the Red Sox dugout. Willie signed some autographs over there as well and I snagged one on a ball. The only other Red Sox I saw sign were Mark Loretta and Curt Schilling way down in right field.

thomas35forever
07-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Oh Willie. You'll always be known for scoring the biggest run in White Sox history.

zach074
07-09-2006, 12:08 AM
So why did this willie obsession start?

salty99
07-09-2006, 12:16 AM
BECAUSE HE'S HOT DUH! (or is teal not needed, only Bafia can answer that)

bafiarocks03
07-09-2006, 01:00 AM
getonbckthr: No I didn't go to the signing tonight! It was wayyyy to far, i had no way to get there!

The Dude: Yes thank you for the ticketss! =]

zach074; salty99: YES, HE IS HOT! and he'ss amazing!

BV2005
07-09-2006, 02:10 AM
thats awesome, willie seems like a really cool person in that video.

robiwho
07-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Very cool, Bafia. I was thinking of you when Willie got in the game Friday.

zach074
07-09-2006, 07:13 PM
getonbckthr: No I didn't go to the signing tonight! It was wayyyy to far, i had no way to get there!

The Dude: Yes thank you for the ticketss! =]

zach074; salty99: YES, HE IS HOT! and he'ss amazing!

Amazing at what? Obviously not baseball.

JohnBasedowYoda
07-09-2006, 11:17 PM
You're welcome for the tickets!:D:

don't distract from the Willie story, sir. :cool:

SouthSide_HitMen
07-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Very cool, Bafia. I was thinking of you when Willie got in the game Friday.

I was looking for Bafia and hoping she wouldn't run out onto the field and give him a huge hug. :redneck

Glad he came in today (though I wasn't glad he scored).

I hope you were at the game to see it.

I concur with Jabrich - Bafiarocks is guaranteed to put a smile on your face everytime she posts and I doubt anyone here can top her "fandom".

Enjoy the All Star Break everyone!

soxfanreggie
07-09-2006, 11:49 PM
I know Bafia personally and she definitely is one kickin' lil lady. Her passion for the Sox is great!

jabrch
07-09-2006, 11:59 PM
I know Bafia personally and she definitely is one kickin' lil lady. Her passion for the Sox is great!

When Willie stole third and then scored, I was pissed - I thought we were toast. But I smiled for Bafiarocks. I knew she was enjoying the moment...partially.

bafiarocks03
07-10-2006, 12:05 AM
So today was another fascinating day! I saw 2 sox games for the price of one! We won! I met Willie Harris...AGAIN! for like the 15th time i believe today would be! wow. I'm amazing, Actually no, WILLIE WOULD BE AMAZING!
Anywhoo we got there kinda late like 12, but i was still able to get down to the front, squeezing my way though, then this lady let me into her stop cuz she liked my sign! So bp was over, and i'm like chill people he'll come over here trust me, Cuz they were getting all upset like he wouldn't! psh. So of course he turns around, gives me one look, turns back around, gets a ball and comes over to me BIGGGG HUG! Hey you again, how you doin! and ya ya ya, he give me the ball and signs it and I'm like Willie your not playing today, he's like i don't play that much sweetheart. I'm like wellll I think you should! And he giggled. So then he gave it to me, and said Take Care honey! and then i start to tear, and yea! Nicole has it on video! =] But it was grandddddd!
Then we went and sat for 2 innings in rigthfield then we walked around, and we went to the Hall of Fame gift shop, and bam as we're in there, WHO WALKS PAST US...OZZIE JR. Me and Nicole stop dead, and turn around, "That was JR!" So then we kinda tried to follow him..but then he left, and we still had to try and exchange Nicole's shirt! So yea
So then we went and sat again for 5 hours in the HOT sun! and cheered and tried to get on the Jumbo Tron..didn't work!
Psh. Then we went and sat in 117 row BB for the 2ND GAME!!
Ha Sweet, I can now say I was at the longest game played at U.S. Cellular Field!
ANDDDD WILLIE HARRIS SCORED A RUN! I was happy, i stood and cheered when they scored!! I was happy! =]
anywayyyy..funnnnnn!

CLR01
07-10-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm like Willie your not playing today, he's like i don't play that much sweetheart.

:rolling:

miker
07-10-2006, 04:07 PM
I was looking for Bafia and hoping she wouldn't run out onto the field and give him a huge hug. :redneck
Sox Security Woes Continue
Crazed female stalker runs on field "hugs" Boston's Willie Harris

Law11
07-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Bafia as well as her friends are all Sox Nuts..
I know one of her close friends who have all these little signs
for Crede, Garland etc... .
They are as diehard as they come. They sat for hours waiting for
Brian Anderson in the players lot for a picture.

One of your friends was on TV the other night with a Crede is my sweetie sign.

bafiarocks03
07-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Bafia as well as her friends are all Sox Nuts..
I know one of her close friends who have all these little signs
for Crede, Garland etc... .
They are as diehard as they come. They sat for hours waiting for
Brian Anderson in the players lot for a picture.

One of your friends was on TV the other night with a Crede is my sweetie sign.

yeah she was, I pretty much freaked out and died when i saw her!