PDA

View Full Version : White Sox marketing e-mail adress please

my5thbench
07-08-2006, 07:24 AM
Could someone please provide me with Brook's e-mail adress? I know that it has been posted here before & I apologize for the repeat but I never wrote it down as I assumed that I would never use it, now I have an issue.

thanks in advance for the help

ewokpelts
07-08-2006, 08:34 AM
bboyer@chisox.com

my5thbench
07-08-2006, 08:37 AM
it's me again...will anyone else join me in writing to Brooks to register my dismay over the game's blackout last night? It should not have occurred in areas like here in Indiana where we do not receive the WCIU signal...not fair.!

I really want to complain that they use WCIU at all, why submit some of the games to a third rate station that few can receive? & that was the third time this week!balderdash!!!!!!!!!!!!

my5thbench
07-08-2006, 08:39 AM
thank you so much ewokpelts!!!

digdagdug23
07-08-2006, 08:41 AM
it's me again...will anyone else join me in writing to Brooks to register my dismay over the game's blackout last night? It should not have occurred in areas like here in Indiana where we do not receive the WCIU signal...not fair.!

I really want to complain that they use WCIU at all, why submit some of the games to a third rate station that few can receive? & that was the third time this week!balderdash!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so PO'd last night when I turned on ESPN, only to discover that ESPN was not showing the game, and I am only 3 hours out of Chicago, so it is in my vacinity. But, that being said, I don't believe it is anything that Brooks, or someone with the White Sox can do anything about, it is MLB, correct?

TornLabrum
07-08-2006, 09:04 AM
I was so PO'd last night when I turned on ESPN, only to discover that ESPN was not showing the game, and I am only 3 hours out of Chicago, so it is in my vacinity. But, that being said, I don't believe it is anything that Brooks, or someone with the White Sox can do anything about, it is MLB, correct?
Take my word for it, you didn't miss much. The game ended up in my PiP as I watched the National Geographic Channel.