PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket prices...

Scottiehaswheels
07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know offhand the exact prices of the 27 game plans for this year specifically the weekend plan? Also what do you all think next season ticket prices will be jacked up to % wise? 10% or higher for '07? Just tryin to get my ducks all in a row early...

ewokpelts
07-08-2006, 08:42 AM
oh, they'll go up all right......way up
this year, there were alot of games that were priced wrong. The ST price for teh astros games were priced as if they were a normal weekend series, not a WS rematch. So while the box office sold upper deck tickets at $23 each, full season st holders only paid $13 each.
Dont be suprised if we lose the discount all together, a la the cubs.
Gene

itsnotrequired
07-08-2006, 08:50 AM
oh, they'll go up all right......way up
this year, there were alot of games that were priced wrong. The ST price for teh astros games were priced as if they were a normal weekend series, not a WS rematch. So while the box office sold upper deck tickets at $23 each, full season st holders only paid $13 each.
Dont be suprised if we lose the discount all together, a la the cubs.
Gene

I doubt that they will get rid of the discounts all together. When season tickets went on sale, some primire games were listed as prime and some prime were listed as regular. The Cleveland series at the beginning of June comes to mind.

Somewhere between when season tickets went on sale and single game tickets went on sale, the Sox decided to up the prices for a few series. I'm sure tickets will go up for next year but no more than 10%. Different sections will have different hikes.

ewokpelts
07-08-2006, 09:52 AM
I doubt that they will get rid of the discounts all together. When season tickets went on sale, some primire games were listed as prime and some prime were listed as regular. The Cleveland series at the beginning of June comes to mind.

Somewhere between when season tickets went on sale and single game tickets went on sale, the Sox decided to up the prices for a few series. I'm sure tickets will go up for next year but no more than 10%. Different sections will have different hikes.the prices were set when the sox didnt know if they were going to even BE in the playoffs....
Gene