PDA

View Full Version : (audio) Hawk on WEEI Boston 7-7-06

Fenway
07-07-2006, 03:38 PM
July 7, 2006 - Ken "Hawk" Harrelson - White Sox Broadcaster (http://eod.liquidviewer.com/weei-od/070706Hawk.wma)

danjames
07-07-2006, 05:13 PM
I can't get this to play over Windows Media Player or Winamp.

SOXintheBURGH
07-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Nor I.

chopperjc
07-07-2006, 07:37 PM
ditto :angry:

chisox83
07-07-2006, 07:49 PM
looks like you need to go to WEEI and register before it lets you download. too much work for me.

sox1970
07-07-2006, 08:06 PM
Other audio links at weei are working fine. It's probably the website's issue.

irish rover
07-07-2006, 08:23 PM
I started to listen live, they replayed it.

Hawk came off very homerish, which peed off the hosts

They wanted him to break bad on Ozzie, but he wouldn't, said that what Ozzie said about Jay was true, just wrong word

the hosts after the replay were upset with his homerishness, though they are just as much as he, but they are in BOS, Hawks talk would have played better in CHI

when hawk said that if BOS was in the Cent they would be behind the Sox right now, they said that "we don't get to play KC 19 times a year" , they forget that BAL and TB are in their div and that we haven't played KC 19 times yet this year

Hawk said the sox 3,4,5 hitters are best in baseball, the host thinks manny, ortiz and nixon are the best, gives edge to ortiz over Thome because he's more inspirational, lol

Hawk said Crede was best 3rd he's seen in years, host brings up all the great 3rd in the past, forgot Hawk never said crede was the best all time

Hosts ripping on sox pitching, doesn't think Burley should be in the ASG, thinks Jose Cont is a joke

QCIASOXFAN
07-07-2006, 09:36 PM

They wanted him to break bad on Ozzie, but he wouldn't, said that what Ozzie said about Jay was true, just wrong word

the hosts after the replay were upset with his homerishness, though they are just as much as he, but they are in BOS, Hawks talk would have played better in CHI

when hawk said that if BOS was in the Cent they would be behind the Sox right now, they said that "we don't get to play KC 19 times a year" , they forget that BAL and TB are in their div and that we haven't played KC 19 times yet this year

Hawk said the sox 3,4,5 hitters are best in baseball, the host thinks manny, ortiz and nixon are the best, gives edge to ortiz over Thome because he's more inspirational, lol

Hawk said Crede was best 3rd he's seen in years, host brings up all the great 3rd in the past, forgot Hawk never said crede was the best all time

Hosts ripping on sox pitching, doesn't think Burley should be in the ASG, thinks Jose Cont is a joke Well dammit, I really wanna hear this now!

1951Campbell
07-07-2006, 10:31 PM

You have to weigh at least three bills to be a host on WEEI, they were pissed because it was probably more than 45 minutes since their last plate of hot wings and pint of blue cheese dressing.

MYBOYAJ
07-07-2006, 11:36 PM
I'm surprised it isn't now on the Eastern Seaboard Programming Network. To hell with them - let them have their win tonight - the Sox looked flat. We've laughed through October and we will again!

QCIASOXFAN
07-08-2006, 12:13 AM
I don't know but I would really like to hear it.

tick53
07-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Can't get it