PDA

View Full Version : Club Level

stacksedwards
07-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Last night (7/6) I sat in the Club Level for the first time in my life. Wow those seats are awsome. We were in the first section down third base. Basically right above Sox dugout. Seats are so much better than 500 level because every fly ball does not look like a HR and you dont have everyone standing up to get concessions throughout the game. I like the club level more the 100 level as well because you have more room and less people traffic. I wish I hit the lotto so I could buy season tickets up there.

Timmy D's
07-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah they are fantastic seats. I've sat there a few times w/ a friend whos father has seasons there. Your own little perch. I like the waiter/waitress service just fine, but being able to make a bathroom trip during a premier game, in under 60 seconds is worth every penny!!:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Baby Fisk
07-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Highly recommended. Everyone should sit in the club level at least once. Don't forget to order the exclusive BBQ pork nachos! :drool:

cbotnyse
07-07-2006, 05:11 PM
I will most definitely add to the club level love......

I would say they are the best in the house for sure. They come in handy the most early and late in the season when it can be very cold at the park. The indoor concourse is extremely comfortable. Fantasic food and great service as well. (there is a menu at every seat!) Plus a waitstaff to fetch you whatever you want.

I always look on a few local broker websites a day or two before the game. They usually list the tickets for face or a little above (which I believe is around $32) and I've even gotta a few below face.

nasox
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Funny, I sat in the Club Level for the first time yesterday as well, and I was in the first section on the third base side above the Sox dugout. I was in row 5 with the Guillen jersey on (section 335). Where were you?

Club Level kicks ass, I have to say. The Supreme nachos were awesome.

cbotnyse - what sites do you check for tickets? ticketsnow?

cbotnyse
07-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Funny, I sat in the Club Level for the first time yesterday as well, and I was in the first section on the third base side above the Sox dugout. I was in row 5 with the Guillen jersey on (section 335). Where were you?

Club Level kicks ass, I have to say. The Supreme nachos were awesome.

cbotnyse - what sites do you check for tickets? ticketsnow?www.goldcoasttickets.com always look day of, or a couple days before to get the best prices. I was just looking around, and prices might stay high with all of the good series coming up. (Boston, NY, MN, Tigers)

comet2k
07-07-2006, 05:32 PM
I agree that the Club Level is great, but a couple of times I've sat there during hot evenings when any breeze was blocked by the sky boxes. We could see the flags flapping in the wind elsewhere, but it was dead calm where we were. Otherwise, it's excellent.