PDA

View Full Version : A.J. arm patch

LTSoxFan
07-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey everybody:

Me and all my neighbors are proudly wearing these to celebrate A.J.'s victory in the polls. Wanted to share them w/ everyone, if you're interested. I printed these on canvas ink jet material (avail. BestBuy, Office Max etc). Cut out the circles and wear proudly on your arm. Stick on w/ double face tape or safty pins. We'll all be wearing them at the game on Sun (Sec. 123).

Regards,
TC
Go Go Sox!!

Not much experience w/ attachments, but I guess you just click on the picture (below) and then you can save to your computer, or print.

MsSoxVixen22
07-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey everybody:

Me and all my neighbors are proudly wearing these to celebrate A.J.'s victory in the polls. Wanted to share them w/ everyone, if you're interested. I printed these on canvas ink jet material (avail. BestBuy, Office Max etc). Cut out the circles and wear proudly on your arm. Stick on w/ double face tape or safty pins. We'll all be wearing them at the game on Sun (Sec. 123).

Regards,
TC
Go Go Sox!!

Not much experience w/ attachments, but I guess you just click on the picture (below) and then you can save to your computer, or print.

Hey that's an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us! :smile: