PDA

View Full Version : Punch AJ T-shirt request--Someone back the guy up

windycityson
07-07-2006, 12:14 AM
I'm currently in the desert in the war. Could somebody pick me up a XXL and send it out here to me. I will get you the money and cover s&h. I had 10 people using their morale time on the computers for punching AJ. Please let me know by emailing me at:

bryan.soske@auab.centaf.af.mil

Thanks. GO SOX!!!!

Deuce
07-07-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm currently in the desert in the war. Could somebody pick me up a XXL and send it out here to me. I will get you the money and cover s&h. I had 10 people using their morale time on the computers for punching AJ. Please let me know by emailing me at:

Thanks. GO SOX!!!!If anyone is able to get this gent one, let the rest of us know. I will be at the game on Sat., so if no one picks one up and they are still available, I'll grab him one. I'd rather have someone try tomorrow though, since they may sell out sooner than later.

By the way, good luck from Scott AFB! We support you and look forward to your return!!!

Deuce

LuvSox
07-07-2006, 12:19 AM

Thanks. GO SOX!!!!

This could be a whole new thread. Let us know how you are doing.

Deuce
07-07-2006, 12:24 AM
This could be a whole new thread. Let us know how you are doing.That's a good point. Why not start a thread with your request? I'm sure someone going on Friday would do it.

Edit: WOW! These Mods are quick! Now, someone get this Airman a shirt!

Edit #2: And a sticky to boot. Gotta love these Mods...

Deuce

nasox
07-07-2006, 01:18 AM
I hope two people don't get this man a shirt because one kind person will have an extra shirt on their hands, unless their are others at Scott AFB who would want another shirt.

07-07-2006, 01:29 AM
I'd be honored. I'm a Marine Vet and it would be my pleasure, I will be at the game Friday and I will be there early tailgating, I e-mailed the fan, let me take control....I just need to find one, I'm sure I will

LuvSox
07-07-2006, 01:30 AM
I'd be honored. I'm a Marine Vet and it would be my pleasure, I will be at the game Friday and I will be there early tailgating, I e-mailed the fan, let me take control....I just need to find one, I'm sure I will

You rock!

07-07-2006, 01:39 AM
You rock!

it's not a problem, I e-mailed him already and I got a speedy response...was anyone at the game tonight? Where they selling them in the stadium or in the parking lot? (besdies the knock off's from the street vendors)

CLR01
07-07-2006, 01:41 AM
it's not a problem, I e-mailed him already and I got a speedy response...was anyone at the game tonight? Where they selling them in the stadium or in the parking lot? (besdies the knock off's from the street vendors)

Do they even have XXL? You may want to try contacting someone in the gift shop to find out and perhaps they will set one aside.

07-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Do they even have XXL? You may want to try contacting someone in the gift shop to find out and perhaps they will set one aside.

I hope...Most of us Sox fans are XXL! haha

Deuce
07-07-2006, 06:59 AM
I'd be honored. I'm a Marine Vet and it would be my pleasure, I will be at the game Friday and I will be there early tailgating, I e-mailed the fan, let me take control....I just need to find one, I'm sure I willAmen brother! Thanks for taking the lead and looking out for one of our own. :thumbsup:

BeefyD
07-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Maybe one of the mods can email our good buddy Brooks and ask. I think the Sox are classy enough to send one (if not many) to the troops.

Rocky Soprano
07-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Maybe one of the mods can email our good buddy Brooks and ask. I think the Sox are classy enough to send one (if not many) to the troops.

I'm on it. Just e-mailed Brooks. I would have no problem paying for shirt and shipping.

windycityson
07-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Thank you guys for jumping on this for me. Here is my address

TSgt Bryan Soske
379 ESVS/SVMF-I
APO AE 09309

As soon as I get the shirt, there will be a picture of me on a hummer with a 16 with my PUNCH AJ shirt on. It can be the official photo of the SOX ARMY. You guys are awesome. I will be going to a game when I get back in September. Not sure of the date yet, but I will be there.

Thanks,
--windycity

digdagdug23
07-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I have sent Bryan an e-mail asking for items that he and his friends may need. My daughter started a mobilization a few years ago called Support Our Troops, and ships care packages all the time. If Bryan would like, and his friends have items they need, is anyone else willing to ship care packages over to him for he and his friends? One small shoe box filled with items (ie: we have shipped sun glasses, sun tan lotion, baby wipes, kool aid packets, travel size shampoos, tooth paste, etc.) is pretty inexpensive to ship, and would be a fabulous way (at least in my opinion) to mobilze this fabulous white sox army into a true army of supporters.

I am in, anyone else?

Cat Thief
07-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Thank you guys for jumping on this for me. Here is my address

TSgt Bryan Soske
379 ESVS/SVMF-I
APO AE 09309

As soon as I get the shirt, there will be a picture of me on a hummer with a 16 with my PUNCH AJ shirt on. It can be the official photo of the SOX ARMY. You guys are awesome. I will be going to a game when I get back in September. Not sure of the date yet, but I will be there.

Thanks,
--windycity

Let me know when you get back. I'll hook you up with a pair for a game.

Vernam
07-07-2006, 01:48 PM
I will be going to a game when I get back in September. Not sure of the date yet, but I will be there.

Thanks,
--windycityAnd you won't pay for beer all night if you let us know where you'll be sitting. :thumbsup:

I know you're busy, but do you get to hear the Sox on mlb.com? If that's an option but you don't have access, let me know by PM. Your membership in Sox Pride is on me, and it includes the radio access.

THANKS, Sergeant.

Vernam

soxruleEP
07-07-2006, 06:24 PM
I have sent Bryan an e-mail asking for items that he and his friends may need. My daughter started a mobilization a few years ago called Support Our Troops, and ships care packages all the time. If Bryan would like, and his friends have items they need, is anyone else willing to ship care packages over to him for he and his friends? One small shoe box filled with items (ie: we have shipped sun glasses, sun tan lotion, baby wipes, kool aid packets, travel size shampoos, tooth paste, etc.) is pretty inexpensive to ship, and would be a fabulous way (at least in my opinion) to mobilze this fabulous white sox army into a true army of supporters.

I am in, anyone else?

Count me, Mrs. SoxRuleEP and EPSoxGal in!

Some my wife's former students are over there and we have sent some stuff. You are right that it is not very expensive. things they have asked for beside what you have listed:

newer cds/tapes
gum and hard candy [that can stand the shipping and heat]
eye drops
hand lotion

and other small luxuries we take for granted that would make life in a hot, arid climate more bearable.

all we need is the address! If each member of WSI that can afford it could send a box, think of what that could do!

07-08-2006, 10:32 AM
I GOT THE SHIRT!!! They were on sale in the main gift shop behind home plate, they only had 2XL thankfully (hey it's my size too!!) I will ship it off Monday. Enjoy and I'm looking forward to the picture!

kobo
07-08-2006, 12:05 PM
I wish I had checked the site yesterday before I left for the game, I would have liked to have helped out. Sorry for not being able to help, but thanks for all you and everyone else is doing to help our country. Stay safe!

markopat
07-08-2006, 12:19 PM

You are both my hero!!

God Bless our Troops!

esbrechtel
07-12-2006, 06:27 PM
cant wait to see the pic!