PDA

View Full Version : The Red Sox are coming The Red Sox are coming

Fenway
07-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Might as well get this started.

The last time the 2 teams named Sox met was last October and that seemed to work out well for Chicago :tongue:

Boston comes in to Chicago after a bad series in Tampa that could become a 4 game sweep by the Rays tonight. Francona is concerned about playing at Noon Saturday after a night game Friday and may rest some players but we shall see. Any how it should be fun and one thing is certain, the Sox will win 3 games :tongue:

Boston Herald writer says he will TRY and find Bridgeport this time to compare against Wriglyville.

Kogs35
07-06-2006, 06:17 PM

The last time the 2 teams named Sox met was last October and that seemed to work out well for Chicago :tongue:

Boston comes in to Chicago after a bad series in Tampa that could become a 4 game sweep by the Rays tonight. Francona is concerned about playing at Noon Saturday after a night game Friday and may rest some players but we shall see. Any how it should be fun and one thing is certain, the Sox will win 3 games :tongue:

Boston Herald writer says he will TRY and find Bridgeport this time to compare against Wriglyville.
sorry fenway but i must call the
:tealpolice:

CLR01
07-06-2006, 06:24 PM
The blow Sox don't have a chance.

MarySwiss
07-06-2006, 06:24 PM

Well, Fens...I hate to say this, but those Red Sox seem to be getting a tad uppity lately. We may need to put them back in their place.

BTW, need I remind you (again!) what happened the last time you said the Right Sox wouldn't sweep those bozos?

hawkjt
07-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Fenway, what is the story on this Lester kid? He is 3-0 and a lefty that the sox have never seen which makes him very dangerous...

These three starters are your best right now , I presume. Sox always draw the best of the opposing team's starters.

Who is hot for the Red Sox?

I am very concerned about this series cuz we follow up with the yanks and tigers next week and losing this series could spell a sizable deficit by mid july if the sox go cold.

LongLiveFisk
07-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I am not anti-Red Sox at all, but I am annoyed by Cub fans clinging to them and living vicariously through them. North Siders, your team sucks and aside from having an old ballpark, you have NOTHING in common with the Red Sox organization. So stop embarrassing yourselves already. You'd think they'd have flown the 2004 championship banner at Wrigley Field, for God's sake.

That said, I'm hoping for another sweep by my White Sox. :D: :cool:

Fenway
Well, Fens...I hate to say this, but those Red Sox seem to be getting a tad uppity lately. We may need to put them back in their place.

BTW, need I remind you (again!) what happened the last time you said the Right Sox wouldn't sweep those bozos?

I learned my lesson. All I said was the Sox will win 3 games ( I didn't say which color :tongue: )

I'm curious to see how Boston does against a good club. They have had problems with Toronto this year in any game not started by Josh Towers and frankly the Devil Rays have made them look bad the last 3 nights.

Schilling has already mouthed off he has something to prove Sunday and this is a time I would rather he just shut up and pitch. Schilling can be a blowhard at times.

MDF3530
Maybe the Sox should make one of those games "Crying Towel Night" or "Pacifier Night" :D: .

ChetChat
07-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Well Fenway I do have to say your Red Sauwks are a class act and fun to watch. I've always been a fan, except for 2 series against the RIGHT Sox you guys play each year... which last year was 3!
:bandance:
Anyway, I'll be at Fenway Pawk on Labor Day for my beloved White Sox. I love sitting on the Green Monster.
Bring it on!!!
:cool:

Fenway
07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Fenway, what is the story on this Lester kid? He is 3-0 and a lefty that the sox have never seen which makes him very dangerous...

They brought him along slowly and then kept him in Pawtucket to start 06 mainly to see what would happen with Papelbon ( which of course has exceded what anybody hoped for ) Remember Foulke was still the closer on Opening Day

This link gives you the lowdown on Lester but he seems more than ready for this level

http://www.soxprospects.com/players/lester-jon.htm

Schilling and Beckett are giving up a lot of homers which could hurt them at USCF.

Ortiz has been hot lately and Manny has been seeing the ball well so be careful pitching to them.

Fenway
07-06-2006, 06:56 PM
I am not anti-Red Sox at all, but I am annoyed by Cub fans clinging to them and living vicariously through them. North Siders, your team sucks and aside from having an old ballpark, you have NOTHING in common with the Red Sox organization. So stop embarrassing yourselves already. You'd think they'd have flown the 2004 championship banner at Wrigley Field, for God's sake.

That said, I'm hoping for another sweep by my White Sox. :D: :cool:

Sadly the BoSox and Flubs were joined at the hip by LCS meltdowns in 03. However since then Boston has gone forward and gotten the job done in 04 and were a playoff team in 05 and in the hunt in 06. The Flubs should be renamed the Edmund Fitzgerald.

It is amazing what they have done to Fenway the past 4 years, it is cleaner, roomier and more fan friendly. What most Boston fans who did go to Wrigley last year noticed was how dirty the park was. Jerry Remy really complained on the air about it.

The Racehorse
07-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Sadly the BoSox and Flubs were joined at the hip by LCS meltdowns in 03. However since then Boston has gone forward and gotten the job done in 04 and were a playoff team in 05 and in the hunt in 06. The Flubs should be renamed the Edmund Fitzgerald.

How can you insult the Grand Lady of the Great Lakes? :?:
The Flubbies should be renamed the S.S. Minnow. :D:

Mr. White Sox
07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
How can you insult the Grand Lady of the Great Lakes? :?:
The Flubbies should be renamed the S.S. Minnow. :D:

I much prefer the Palehose Six name of "Ursa Whiner"

batmanZoSo
07-06-2006, 08:27 PM

These three starters are your best right now , I presume. Sox always draw the best of the opposing team's starters.

Who is hot for the Red Sox?

I am very concerned about this series cuz we follow up with the yanks and tigers next week and losing this series could spell a sizable deficit by mid july if the sox go cold.

Well we'd better not go cold then.

rookie
07-06-2006, 11:39 PM

Well then we'd better be thankful that we have Mark (who will be seeking redemption from Sunday), Freddy (who pitches well when there's a challenge), and Jose (streak man) pitching.

Deuce
07-06-2006, 11:54 PM
The Wrong Sox are limping towards the All-Star break. No better time to beat them down like red-headed stepchildren then this weekend.

07-07-2006, 12:15 AM
Fenway,
You're a class act always on this site. My father is a native of Southie and my sister is a BC grad and still lives in Boston on Revere St. Bo Sox always have a special place in my heart for my father, but he had his moment in 2004....Lester scares me, lefty, rookie,,,we need to be on our game....we are both 2 first class organizations, lets get it on, and GO GO WHITE SOX

QCIASOXFAN
07-07-2006, 12:17 AM
The Wrong Sox are limping towards the All-Star break. No better time to beat them down like red-headed stepchildren then this weekend.That sounds like a plan.:cool:

DumpJerry
07-07-2006, 12:57 AM
White Sox fans, we need to be worried. After all, we're playing a team with some starters in the All Star Game. The White Sox have no starters, therefore, we're not as good.

SOXintheBURGH
07-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Nothing makes my a three day weekend better than a good old fashioned Red Cubs thrashing. :cool:

ChetChat
07-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Is it just me, or is this any one else's favorite series of the regular season? It's always been mine, year after year...

MarySwiss
07-07-2006, 09:58 AM
I learned my lesson. All I said was the Sox will win 3 games ( I didn't say which color :tongue: )

I'm curious to see how Boston does against a good club. They have had problems with Toronto this year in any game not started by Josh Towers and frankly the Devil Rays have made them look bad the last 3 nights.

Schilling has already mouthed off he has something to prove Sunday and this is a time I would rather he just shut up and pitch. Schilling can be a blowhard at times.

At times? :D:

kevingrt
07-07-2006, 10:05 AM
How amazing would it be to get that oh so AWESOME SWEEP. If we win the first two, IF, they should have broom day for Schilling and the Sawx on Sunday afternoon.

Chicken Dinner
07-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Might have to buy me a lobster for Sunday dinner. :smile:

ChetChat
07-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Top 10 Ten reasons to sweep the Red Sox
10. bragging rights over our Boston friends who share part of our name
9. Manny always seems to get an excuse to miss the game the fans vote him in for
8. Bloody socks are unsanitary
7. Their mascot is a wall
6. So ESPN will notice the Right Sox
5. To increase alcohol sales along Yawkee way as Red Sox fans drown their sorrows
4. Because we can!
3. Big Papi needs to be popped
2. To piss off the flub fans
and the number one reason to sweep the Red Sox..
To gain ground on Detroit!

my5thbench
07-07-2006, 10:31 AM
can ya' bring that other Boston writer with ya'...Barnacle, I love that guy, he writes politics rather that sports.

He's a great Red Sox fan.....likewise Doris Kearns Goodwin, she's a class act & a Red Sox fan...often see both of them on Imus in the morning on MSNBC

whitesoxwilkes
07-07-2006, 10:47 AM
can ya' bring that other Boston writer with ya'...Barnacle, I love that guy, he writes politics rather that sports.

He's a great Red Sox fan.....likewise Doris Kearns Goodwin, she's a class act & a Red Sox fan...often see both of them on Imus in the morning on MSNBC

Don't forget Stephen King, the guy who loved Tom Gordon.

I used to hate the Red Sox...but after we thrashed them in the ALDS last year that hate cooled a lot.

buehrle4cy05
07-07-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm going to the game Sunday. Yesterday, when Thome came up after hitting those 2 HR's, I started an "MVP" chant around section 116. With Ortiz in the house Friday-Sunday, it would be cool if everybody got the MVP thing going for Thome.

Chicken Dinner
07-07-2006, 12:33 PM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=4602&stc=1&d=1152293574

kevin57
07-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Fenway, you catch a lot of grief here but I appreciate your hanging around and adding a unique perspective on things (Heck, you're one of the few I know who actually recognizes that "something" exists west of MASS.!)

By all the stats, this should be one heck of a series. These teams are well matched. Boston has definitely worked on its weaknesses since last year and no doubt the real Sox have upgraded, especially on offense.

I think this will be a Series where our pitchers will have to step it up a notch. They've been able to rely on the big bats for cushion, but Boston will also bring some heavy hitting. If our pitchers perform to the level of their potential, we'll take 2 of 3 at least.

Fenway
07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Boston Herald's botton line says

This could be a very difficult weekend for the Red Sox. Chicago swept them out of the Division Series last October and rolled to the World Series title before improving in the off season. White Sox are 16-4 in their last 20 appear to be on the verge of catching upstart Tigers in the AL Central. Boston could lose 2 of 3 or be swept in the Windy City

http://redsox.bostonherald.com/redSox.bg

Going to be fun watching Papi and Thome battle for the HR lead both tied at 29.

russ99
07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
For the remainder of the weekend, I'll be calling the American League baseball club from Boston 'The Carmines", just like the Hawk.

Only one team can be truly named "Sox", and I'm picking the good one, the defending World Champion one.

Fenway
07-07-2006, 02:58 PM
from the Boston Globe

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2006/07/this_should_be.html

Can there be a better way to bring the first half of the season to a close than this, with a rematch against the White Sox, the team that bounced the Red Sox from the playoffs last October with a three-game sweep?

Foulke You
07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
I'd like to take 2 of 3 this series. It will be a tough one to sweep but possible. Oddly enough, tonight's game against the rookie Lester is the one that has me the most worried. Buehrle looked dreadful at Wrigley on Sunday and we've had our share of trouble versus southpaw pitchers...especially ones we haven't seen before. If we steal this one tonight, we have a good shot to win the series.

mccoydp
07-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Schilling has already mouthed off he has something to prove Sunday and this is a time I would rather he just shut up and pitch. Schilling can be a ****ing blowhard at all times.

Fixed that for you.

Thome25
07-07-2006, 08:09 PM
What is with all of the "Red Sox Love" in this thread? We should all be hating the Red Sox because them and the Yankees represent everything that is wrong with baseball, ESPN, and the east coast.

Not to mention the fact that they stole our name and get called "The Sox" all the time. We all know that WE are the one and only original SOX. We were called the Sox first in 1901. The Red Sox didn't take their name until 1907.

Oh and one other thing, Carlton Fisk is wearing their cap in the HOF when he shold be wearing OURS. He spent more time with the White Sox and he's got that stupid "B" on his cap in the HOF.

I hope we go out there and spank the Red Sox in the next three games. Let the Red Sawx hating begin.:angry:

Jurr
07-07-2006, 10:11 PM
All right...let's get 'em tomorrow!

MYBOYAJ
07-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Oh and one other thing, Carlton Fisk is wearing their cap in the HOF when he shold be wearing OURS. He spent more time with the White Sox and he's got that stupid "B" on his cap in the HOF.

True, but doesn't Fisk still live in New Lenox? I think he does. It's not a question of geography, it's that he's had is problems with management that I think forced his choice to have the 'B'. Anyway, it's just way too bad that Fisk doesn't have a role with this team.:whiner:

Fenway
07-08-2006, 02:43 PM
True, but doesn't Fisk still live in New Lenox? I think he does. It's not a question of geography, it's that he's had is problems with management that I think forced his choice to have the 'B'. Anyway, it's just way too bad that Fisk doesn't have a role with this team.:whiner:

main reason Fisk went in with a B is this

http://reds.enquirer.com/img/photos/2000/01/011200fisk120.jpg

that is what casual fans remember most

soxtalker
07-08-2006, 07:14 PM
What is with all of the "Red Sox Love" in this thread? We should all be hating the Red Sox because them and the Yankees represent everything that is wrong with baseball, ESPN, and the east coast.

Not to mention the fact that they stole our name and get called "The Sox" all the time. We all know that WE are the one and only original SOX. We were called the Sox first in 1901. The Red Sox didn't take their name until 1907.

I hope we go out there and spank the Red Sox in the next three games. Let the Red Sawx hating begin.:angry:

I think that what you are seeing is a lot of RESPECT for the Red Sox and their fans. I think that's what they showed us last year. We want to beat them -- no question. But they are very knowledgeable fans with a proud tradition. We perceive that that they get more play in the media -- the east coast bias -- but that doesn't detract from the quality of their team or their fans.

whitesoxwilkes
07-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I think that what you are seeing is a lot of RESPECT for the Red Sox and their fans. I think that's what they showed us last year. We want to beat them -- no question. But they are very knowledgeable fans with a proud tradition. We perceive that that they get more play in the media -- the east coast bias -- but that doesn't detract from the quality of their team or their fans.

Right on.

Baby Fisk
07-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Red Sox fans are among the most self-absorbed and obnoxious in baseball, with a "proud tradition" of self-perpetuated hysteria. The baseball universe revolves around you, does it? Kiss my ass.

MarySwiss
07-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Red Sox fans are among the most self-absorbed and obnoxious in baseball, with a "proud tradition" of self-perpetuated hysteria. The baseball universe revolves around you, does it? Kiss my ass.

:thumbsup:

Mohoney
07-08-2006, 07:56 PM

The truth shall set you free.

Mercy!
07-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Red Sox fans are among the most self-absorbed and obnoxious in baseball, with a "proud tradition" of self-perpetuated hysteria. The baseball universe revolves around you, does it? Kiss my ass. I've been reading a bit of the Sons of Sam board in advance of the Red Sox coming to town. If the posters there are any indication of the greater fan base - they sure don't seem to have much respect for Ozzie, AJ and the rest of the White Sox, and us the fans. On the other hand, they don't seem to have an abundance of confidence in their own team.

sox_fan_forever
07-08-2006, 08:32 PM

I agree completely. I was at the game today and the Red Sox fans around me were particularly bad. You don't go into someone else's ballpark and call them "white trash," which is what this guy did. For a second, I thought a fight might break out, but things calmed down a little.

whitesoxwilkes
07-08-2006, 09:21 PM
I agree completely. I was at the game today and the Red Sox fans around me were particularly bad. You don't go into someone else's ballpark and call them "white trash," which is what this guy did. For a second, I thought a fight might break out, but things calmed down a little.
Remember, the vast majority of Sawx fans in Chicago are Cubbie fans wearing different shades of red and blue as a disguise.

chisoxmike
07-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Red Sox fans were complete and utter *******s Friday night.

I tried to talk to this older guy on the red line after the game. I was just like "Is this your firstime in Chicago?" "Do you like it here?" blah blah blah.

All he was concerned with saying to me was "You got the wrong hat on kid." "Red Red Red Sox." "Geez, if we were in Boston, this train wouldn't wait for people, if we were in Boston... blah blah blah **** blah."

Dont get me started on the jagbag sitting behind me who was taunting his girlfriend ( a white sox fan) all night and calling her names, some I wont even repeat on the board. I turned around and told her to dump him and to leave this ******* behind. I said some things to "guy" too but I wont get into too much.

All in all, I was shocked with the Red Sox fans behavior with all the name calling to White Sox fans and the elitist attitude they all had.

chisoxmike
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM

YES YES AND YES.

:supernana:

Proof- this weekend.

1951Campbell
07-08-2006, 09:39 PM
You don't go into someone else's ballpark and call them "white trash," which is what this guy did.

Well, they're a little defensive about the white trash thing. They don't exactly eat goat cheese and discuss Heidigger after watching a Red Sox game on the tele up in Saugus, Revere, and Southie...

Grzegorz
07-08-2006, 09:42 PM
The sad thing is that I loved Yaz and that whole Bosox crew in the 60's & 70's. The latter day Bosox fan (closet Cubbie fans wishing, wishing so hard for a miracle), as well as some of their players, are ****heels.

Mod note: See the part in red? That was the language filter. You evaded it. Take three days off.

Mercy!
07-08-2006, 10:43 PM

I tried to talk to this older guy on the red line after the game. I was just like "Is this your firstime in Chicago?" "Do you like it here?" blah blah blah.

All he was concerned with saying to me was "You got the wrong hat on kid." "Red Red Red Sox." "Geez, if we were in Boston, this train wouldn't wait for people, if we were in Boston... blah blah blah **** blah."

Dont get me started on the jagbag sitting behind me who was taunting his girlfriend ( a white sox fan) all night and calling her names, some I wont even repeat on the board. I turned around and told her to dump him and to leave this ******* behind. I said some things to "guy" too but I wont get into too much.

All in all, I was shocked with the Red Sox fans behavior with all the name calling to White Sox fans and the elitist attitude they all had. I guess this is a classic case of it depending on whose ox is being gored.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1214122#post1214122

ChiSoxGirl
07-08-2006, 10:47 PM

All in all, I was shocked with the Red Sox fans behavior with all the name calling to White Sox fans and the elitist attitude they all had.

Excellent! Something to look forward to when I'm at the game tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Beer Can Chicken
07-09-2006, 01:31 AM

Absolutely true. I honestly think I dislike them more than Cubs fans.

Thome25
07-09-2006, 06:57 AM
I'm a White Sox fan stuck here on the east coast and Red Sox fans are the loudest, stupidest, most obnoxious fans there are. They honestly remind me of the east coast's version of Cubs fans.:angry:

You know what I'm talking about. Constantly running their mouths even though thier team sucks. And the Red Sox fans I've talked to are even like Cubs fans in the fact that they mispronounce player's names and they don't even know alot of the players on their own team.

There's even one I work with that just constantly runs his mouth every time the White Sox play the Red Cubs.

I wanted the White Sox to win this series to stick it to the east coast, ESPN, the Red Cubs and their fans. I also wanted us to show them who the Right Sox are.:angry:

The list of teams I hate goes in this order: 1.) Cubs 2.) Red Sox 3.) Yankees

The List of teams I Love? 1.) White Sox 2.) Whoever is playing the Cubs, Red Sox, and Yankees.

Chez
07-09-2006, 11:57 AM
I think it's hard to generalize about fans of any team. But, the few times I've been to Fenway, I found Red Sox fans to be knowledgeable and very passionate about their team. My wife is originally from Boston and her mother and brothers (and cousins etc.) are rabid Red Sox fans. After the last out in Game 4 of the WS last year, they all called to congratulate me. Do Red Sox fans think the baseball world revolves around them? Yes. Before 2004, did they think that they had cornered the market on bad luck? No question. But in many ways they have the same chip on their shoulders about playing second fiddle to the Yankees as we had about being the second most popular team in Chicago. My experience has been that Red Sox fans are far more knowledgeable than Cub fans and infinitely less obnoxious than Yankees fans. If we had won the first two games of the series, no one would care about what the Red Sox fans were saying on the el, at work, or at the park.

Let's shut them up by winning today.

TornLabrum
07-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I think it's hard to generalize about fans of any team. The few times I've been to Fenway, I found Red Sox fans to be knowledgeable and very passionate about their team. My wife is originally from Boston and her mother and brothers (and cousins etc.) are rabid Red Sox fans. After the last out in Game 4 of the WS last year, they all called to congratulate me. Do Red Sox fans think the baseball world revolves around them? Yes. Before 2004, did they think that they had cornered the market on bad luck? No question. But in many ways they have the same chip on their shoulders about playing second fiddle to the Yankees as we had about being the second most popular team in Chicago. My experience has been that Red Sox fans are far more knowledgeable than Cub fans and infinitely less obnoxious than Yankees fans. If we had won the first two games of the series, no one would care about what the Red Sox fans were saying on the el, at work, or at the park.

Let's shut them up by winning today.

It's comments like this that make me think that the majority of "Red Sox fans" who show up at The Cell are actually Cubs fans in disguise.

Jerko
07-09-2006, 12:07 PM
It's comments like this that make me think that the majority of "Red Sox fans" who show up at The Cell are actually Cubs fans in disguise.

My buddy and I said the same thing at the game yesterday. IIRC he said "sit down you Cub fans with your Red Sox hats on" and one moron got all defensive, which just proves our point. I told the guy "Didn't I see you on the el downtown with that Red Sox cap on after the last Cub home game?" He just shut up after that. :rolleyes: I would THINK that "real" Red Sox fans would not want the Cubs to be thier sister team.

Fenway
07-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Sadly when you have a fanbase as large as the so called "Red Sox Nation" you are going to have a larger share of idiots and some of them really do not behave well on "road trips". The vast majority of Boston fans are decent people who love baseball but yes we have more than our share of idiots too.

I look forward to the White Sox visting Fenway in September and perhaps the 2 teams will meet again in the playoffs. I think most here will concede Boston is stronger than the 05 team.

The thing that imppressed me most about the White Sox yesterday was they refused to be swept and kept fighting back. It was a big win for the Chisox.

oeo
07-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Every fanbase says this about the opponent's fans...

Reds fans were not happy with the way Sox fans acted in Cincy. They said the same exact thing that we're saying. I know it's probably annoying, but just suck it up and be the better fanbase without whining about it.

hi im skot
07-10-2006, 01:47 PM
It's unfair to generalize and stereotype, of course, but I, too, dealt with some of the most obnoxious "fans" I've ever seen at a baseball game.

Without going too terribly deep into particulars, I witnessed the following:

-LOTS of Cubs fans rooting for the Red Sox. I haven't seen these two teams play each other in person since the Red Sox won the World Series, so I wasn't really buying into the whole "Red Cubs" thing. Now I get it. I saw countless folks wearing Cubs jerseys, hats, and other Cubs gear rooting for the Red Sox. My personal favorite was the family dressed in Red Sox gear, going crazy for Ortiz's homer, and then pulling out a bag of peanuts with a CUBS logo on it.

-Red Sox fans criticizing EVERY White Sox player. "Crede IS NOT clutch. Big Papi is the most clutch player in baseball right now." "Pierzynski is NOT an all-star. You guys all voted 1,000 times each because you're all homers, not baseball fans." Note that there were drunken expletives thrown in everywhere, and that these bro-dudes were standing up most of the game, turning around and not watching the game, just looking for a fight. Sox "fans" ended up throwing peanuts and a ketchup-soaked hot dog at one of them, soaking his home Red Sox jersey.

This series definitely brought out some of the worst on both sides.

SoxFan78
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
What bothered me yesterday were the red sox fans that brought brooms to the stadium. That to me isn't right. You are in somebody elses house, dont disprespect their fans.

Fenway
07-10-2006, 02:10 PM
What bothered me yesterday were the red sox fans that brought brooms to the stadium. That to me isn't right. You are in somebody elses house, dont disprespect their fans.

That is just asking for trouble. :?:

The stadium where Red Sox fans get in the most trouble is Oakland as they don't seem to understand A's fans fight back.

A few idiots ruin it for all. Case in point is that father and son (William Liege sic) that put a black mark on all White Sox fans.