PDA

View Full Version : Postseason Seating??

Sox35th
07-06-2006, 05:35 PM
I know its early, but I was looking at the Sox website today and read that people with 27-game plans would receive notification of their potential postseason seat location category by April 2006. Its now July and I have not received any info about postseason seating.

So, did I miss an email or something in the mail or have the Sox not sent anything out about postseason seating yet?

--Sox35th

pearso66
07-06-2006, 05:51 PM
I know its early, but I was looking at the Sox website today and read that people with 27-game plans would receive notification of their potential postseason seat location category by April 2006. Its now July and I have not received any info about postseason seating.

So, did I miss an email or something in the mail or have the Sox not sent anything out about postseason seating yet?

--Sox35th

I never got mine either, and I know I bought tickets prior to them taking away the postseason tickets with season tickets.

Senerch23
07-06-2006, 05:54 PM
I got one but my brother never received one. I think it depends on who your ticket rep is and if they sent them out yet.

comet2k
07-06-2006, 05:57 PM
A. I didn't get one and didn't know I was supposed to (27-game plan).

B. With MLB taking so many playoff seats, what we get won't be as good as what we have now and could get progressively worse if they make it to the ALCS and WS.

C. First things first: Let's get into the playoffs and then worry about where we sit.

dakuda
07-06-2006, 06:08 PM
I received my letter a couple months ago. SO far, I just take it with a grain of salt, they have to make it there first. Then I will worry about it.

Incidentally, my seats potentially get better (during the playoffs) the deeper the team goes.

comet2k
07-06-2006, 06:34 PM
I received my letter a couple months ago. SO far, I just take it with a grain of salt, they have to make it there first. Then I will worry about it.

Incidentally, my seats potentially get better (during the playoffs) the deeper the team goes.

Do you have a full-season plan or one of the 27-game plans? I believe last year those with full season tix got their regular seats for the playoffs (at least some I know did).

But with the 27 game plans, someone will have to move.

Timmy D's
07-06-2006, 10:33 PM
I have full and never got mail!! I'll have to call my rep and see what gives.

chisoxmike
07-06-2006, 11:02 PM
I was talking about this yesterday. People I know haven't gotten this letter. I placed my season ticket order in November, so I am getting postseason tickets but havent got the letter. Ummmmmm....

dakuda
07-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Do you have a full-season plan or one of the 27-game plans? I believe last year those with full season tix got their regular seats for the playoffs (at least some I know did).

But with the 27 game plans, someone will have to move.

I have a 27 game plan (weekends) in the outfield. I start in the Upper Box seats for a game in the ALDS, then move back to the outfield for a game each in the ALCS and WS, potentially. I move around, but to better seats as October progresses in my opinion. I was kind of surprised that they had the locations and game numbers already sorted out.

None of this actually matters until they get there though.

dllrbll7
07-07-2006, 08:38 AM
I have full and never got mail!! I'll have to call my rep and see what gives.

I have full and my rep said I would be in my regular seats so I am not expecting to receive a letter. Now people who signed up after they stopped guaranteeing locations, thats another story

Timmy D's
07-07-2006, 10:01 AM
And as I understand it, that deadline weas January 15th @ midnight.

Glad I was in B4 that!!!!:gulp: