PDA

View Full Version : The Time I Met The Players...

ilovemags30
02-12-2002, 05:18 PM
I HAVE MET ALMOST ALL THE PLAYERS ON THE WHITE SOX TEAM... AND MCBOOB WANT ME TO TELL Y'ALL. I MET ALL THE PLAYERS EXCEPT FOR CREDE, ELDRED, AND LIEFER. BUT MCBOOB WANTS ME TO TELL U ABOUT WHEN I MET MARK BUERHLE...I MET HIM LAST FRIDAY (2-1-02) AT SOXFEST. OH GOSH I WAS EMBARRASSED...HEHE...LOL. I WAS LEANING IN TO TAKE A PIC AND MA BOOB COMPLETELY TOOK OUT HIS SHOULDER I WAS LIKE "OMG!!!...I SOOO SORRY!" YEA THAT SUCKED...LOL. BUT HEY AT LEAST I CAN SAY MA BOOB TOUCHED HIM...LOL....WHOOO ANYWAY. MCBOOB ALSO MENTIONED RT FIELD AND MAGS... MA TIX ARE RT BEHIND MAGS AND I ALWAYS SEE HIM. AT EVERY GAME HE WAVES TO US AND ITS WONDERFUL...LOL IM SOO HAPPY. YEA I MET MAGS 6 TIMES...4-16-00, 5-30-01, 7-1-01, 8-4-01, 8-5-01, AND 2-1-02..HEHEHE I CAN NEVER FORGET THOSE DATES!!! BUT MAGS IS WONDERFUL AND I HAVE A PIC THAT I TOOK WIT HIM AND ITS MA FAVE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD. YEA AND AT SOXFEST I STOOD ON THE SIDE OF HIS STAGE TO SEE HIM AND HE CAME OVER TO SAY HI AFTER HE WAS DONE AND HE TOOK A PIC WIT ME AND IT DIDNT COME OUT...GRRRRRRRR...MA MOM FORGOT TO TURN ON THE FLASH!!!! BUT IT OKAY...I HAVE THE MEMORIES...HEHE HE RUBBED MA SHOULDER...AHHHHH!! MMMMHMMMM...AND THAT NITE I WAS INTERVIEWED BY TELEMUNDO TV-A SPANISH STATION. ON THE THERE THEY ASKED ME ABOUT MAGS....ALL I SAID WAS "MAGGLIO ES MUY GUAPO, MAGGLIO ES NUMERO UNO!!!". YEA SO THAT IS ALL...IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHO ELSE I MET AND HOW I MET THEM EMAIL ME OR SUMPTIN...ILL BE GLAD TO TELL U ALL ABOUT IT

cheeses_h_rice
02-12-2002, 05:35 PM
When one of you manages to translate the above post, please let me know. Thanks.

OfficerKarkovice
02-12-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
When one of you manages to translate the above post, please let me know. Thanks.

LOL...I think I got the general idea...she likes Magglio.

czalgosz
02-12-2002, 05:47 PM
Please don't shout.

mike squires
02-12-2002, 06:12 PM
i think i need glasses after reading that, oh wait i already wear them.

Spiff
02-12-2002, 06:22 PM
Haha well it sure is different but she likes the Sox so that is all that matters I suppose.

AsInWreck
02-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Did maggs join nsync or what?

bringbackrobin
02-12-2002, 06:55 PM
You have to love 'stream of consciousness' posts. Faulkner would be proud.

pearso66
02-12-2002, 09:33 PM
eh, the only time ive met players was 1. back when "rock" raines played with the team, his car got stopped outside of comisky and he was signing autographs from there, and i ended up getting one right before he left. and then during fuji film day, i got a picture with many players, couldnt tell you all of them off the top of my head, they are at home, i am at school, but some i do remember are singleton, foulke, baldwin, wunch, and parque

SoxRulecubsdrool
02-12-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

:carter

:I couldn't have said it any better myself!

SRCD: You would have better luck translating ancient Egyptian Crypt writings! :gulp:

delben91
02-12-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by bringbackrobin
You have to love 'stream of consciousness' posts. Faulkner would be proud.

Oh, horrible flashbacks to my literature class last spring, too many semicolons and commas, ahhhhhh!

kermittheefrog
02-12-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by ilovemags30
I HAVE MET ALMOST ALL THE PLAYERS ON THE WHITE SOX TEAM... AND MCBOOB WANT ME TO TELL Y'ALL. I MET ALL THE PLAYERS EXCEPT FOR CREDE, ELDRED, AND LIEFER. BUT MCBOOB WANTS ME TO TELL U ABOUT WHEN I MET MARK BUERHLE...I MET HIM LAST FRIDAY (2-1-02) AT SOXFEST. OH GOSH I WAS EMBARRASSED...HEHE...LOL. I WAS LEANING IN TO TAKE A PIC AND MA BOOB COMPLETELY TOOK OUT HIS SHOULDER I WAS LIKE "OMG!!!...I SOOO SORRY!" YEA THAT SUCKED...LOL. BUT HEY AT LEAST I CAN SAY MA BOOB TOUCHED HIM...LOL....WHOOO ANYWAY. MCBOOB ALSO MENTIONED RT FIELD AND MAGS... MA TIX ARE RT BEHIND MAGS AND I ALWAYS SEE HIM. AT EVERY GAME HE WAVES TO US AND ITS WONDERFUL...LOL IM SOO HAPPY. YEA I MET MAGS 6 TIMES...4-16-00, 5-30-01, 7-1-01, 8-4-01, 8-5-01, AND 2-1-02..HEHEHE I CAN NEVER FORGET THOSE DATES!!! BUT MAGS IS WONDERFUL AND I HAVE A PIC THAT I TOOK WIT HIM AND ITS MA FAVE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD. YEA AND AT SOXFEST I STOOD ON THE SIDE OF HIS STAGE TO SEE HIM AND HE CAME OVER TO SAY HI AFTER HE WAS DONE AND HE TOOK A PIC WIT ME AND IT DIDNT COME OUT...GRRRRRRRR...MA MOM FORGOT TO TURN ON THE FLASH!!!! BUT IT OKAY...I HAVE THE MEMORIES...HEHE HE RUBBED MA SHOULDER...AHHHHH!! MMMMHMMMM...AND THAT NITE I WAS INTERVIEWED BY TELEMUNDO TV-A SPANISH STATION. ON THE THERE THEY ASKED ME ABOUT MAGS....ALL I SAID WAS "MAGGLIO ES MUY GUAPO, MAGGLIO ES NUMERO UNO!!!". YEA SO THAT IS ALL...IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHO ELSE I MET AND HOW I MET THEM EMAIL ME OR SUMPTIN...ILL BE GLAD TO TELL U ALL ABOUT IT

:(: Please do not make me sad anymore. :(:

doublem23
02-13-2002, 12:32 AM

Once, I sawr a blimp.

MarqSox
02-13-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

Once, I sawr a blimp.

LMAO

WinningUgly!
02-13-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

Once, I sawr a blimp.
Me too...it was wearing #33 last season...:XL

RedPinStripes
02-13-2002, 06:57 AM

AND THIS ONE TIME...... IN BAND CAMP.......THE BAND LEADER FELL... AND WE ALL STARTED LAUGHING.

RedPinStripes
02-13-2002, 06:58 AM
Anyone see American pie? Sorry, bad joke.

Jjav829
02-13-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Anyone see American pie? Sorry, bad joke.

LOL. I was actually going to post the same exact thing. American Pie was a good movie.

RedPinStripes
02-13-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Jjav829

LOL. I was actually going to post the same exact thing. American Pie was a good movie.

LOL! I couldn't resist. It seemed like the right time to use it.