PDA

View Full Version : Guillen's ASG subs that would be fun

AJTrenkle
07-04-2006, 10:20 AM
This 4th inning team would be outstanding. Make the Sox players earn AL home field.

LF = SIZEMORE CF = MATTHEWS, JR. RF = DYE
3B= KONERKO SS = TEJADA 2B = CANO 1B = THOME
C = PIERZYNSKI
P = BUEHRLE

It would have five White Sox on the field at the same time. Konerko at third would be fun and show for sure what Guillen is trying to do (I think he played there a bit when he came up with the Dodgers). I tried to make the rest of the lineup AL Central but realized only Sizemore would work. So Matthews comes in (Chicago connection with Cubs, I love it when players do great once they leave Wrigley), Tejada who the Sox were rumored to be after and then Cano to round off the team.

ScottySoxinCA
07-04-2006, 10:28 AM
:smokin:

dcb56
07-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Konerko at third? Hmmmm.....

I wouldn't mind if Ozzie decided throw the All Star Game so that we could see the Sox win the World Series at the Cell.

monkeypants
07-04-2006, 11:43 AM
And since Cano is going to sit out the All Star game because of injury, Iguchi could be selected and play 2nd instead! And if someone else on the A.L. squad doesn't want to play or is injured Ozzie will select Crede and then move Konerko over to shortstop and have Crede play 3rd!

Brian26
07-04-2006, 12:58 PM
It would have five White Sox on the field at the same time. Konerko at third would be fun and show for sure what Guillen is trying to do

Trying to embarrass him?

:?: